O44 - Top 5 Alliances

DeletedUser

How about this? All of you people who go around screaming "MRA MRA MRA" can grow a pair and shut up . Premades often get separated and as long as they aren't sending out random invitations and/or letting everyone in that asks, I don't see what the problem is. I was in slobo's alliance so I can personally tell you that it is not an MRA.

Have you looked at a map of the alliances accused of being MRAs? The majority (not all, but most) are spread across the map. Members in every corner of the core oceans. Don't you try to argue that that's just an alliance getting "separated". That's an alliance's moronic leaders going down the rankings and inviting anyone and everyone.

DeletedUser18392

you're joking right - we're using the auto invite script that grep made and put in the game - for our people moving from other worlds and it's putting them that far away half the time how can that make us an MRA lol

we're not on some recruitment drive going WE MUST MAX THE ALLIANCE RAWRRRRR

no, we're taking our members from lambda, friends in other alliances in lambda, hell even some enemies from lambda just asked to join us and they're people we know so we took them in regardless of position sometimes because they ARE myriad, should we really be telling them all no, sorry the game didnt put you on the right side of these 4 lines next to me, so you're not getting in... and i'm not joking look where my city is in the game i am in the corner of 4 oceans we were always gonna show up in a few oceans but it doesnt make us an MRA

look at Myriads history, we're a proven alliance who have came here premade, yeah we've taken some new members but all of them have a history either here or on another world, but we havent taken in everyone who's asked to join - the first day within 4 hours i had 3 pages of messages cause Myriad went to the top of the alliance table.

i get what people think and i understand it, but i don't know what else to tell you all - Myriad is here to stay and it aint some MRA that's just going to collapse.

DeletedUser

should we really be telling them all no, sorry the game didnt put you on the right side of these 4 lines next to me, so you're not getting in...

Yes, yes you should. If they're two oceans away, they are of no use to the alliance. No matter how skilled someone is, you're an idiot if you think position is entirely irrelevant.

DeletedUser18392

Yes, yes you should. If they're two oceans away, they are of no use to the alliance. No matter how skilled someone is, you're an idiot if you think position is entirely irrelevant.

that i agree with, and the only person who is even remotely that far away hit delete on his account to restart it in a week in the correct direction.

thats 1 person, who's been in myriad for a long long time - and i'm not an idiot i don't think for a second position is irrelevant but when everyone is within 12 hours travel time by FT's to me... that's acceptable. but don't label us an MRA when we're not recruiting everyone and their aunt sally

DeletedUser

Have you looked at a map of the alliances accused of being MRAs? The majority (not all, but most) are spread across the map. Members in every corner of the core oceans. Don't you try to argue that that's just an alliance getting "separated". That's an alliance's moronic leaders going down the rankings and inviting anyone and everyone.
I think you are being a bit ridiculous. Grepolis randomly spawns people in the ocean. As long as they are in the same ocean, its not there fault. Now being in different oceans is an entirely different thing, unless you are right on the border line. The only way to beat the grepolis spawning system is to do what Musketeers did in Gythium and invite everyone onto one or two main islands.

DeletedUser

I think you are being a bit ridiculous. Grepolis randomly spawns people in the ocean. As long as they are in the same ocean, its not there fault. Now being in different oceans is an entirely different thing, unless you are right on the border line. The only way to beat the grepolis spawning system is to do what Musketeers did in Gythium and invite everyone onto one or two main islands.

That's what I'm talking about though - I don't have a problem with an alliance being spread across one, even two, oceans. My issue comes when an alliance has members in all 4 core oceans, on all sides of those 4 oceans.

DeletedUser20590

i will take you all on and do not care what ocean your in or what alliance you are in!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you want some come get some. is my motto lol
good luck too you all
it would help me if you guys would post what alliance your in so i know who to attack first and who will be the first city i take over.
thanks
ssaapp

DeletedUser

All of you were completely wrong if you thought Myriad are MRA alliance...for me I take a look on grepostat from where all of those members come from..and if you take a look on Myriad stats,,all of them came in same server before and some of them mostly was played in the same alliance...

For me Myriad was not an MRA, all of them were an experience players from Lambda, and If I were located on NE area I will be completely disaster if I didn't get an invite from them...

I played in Lambda and I'm know well its very hard to fight against Myriad, and no doubt,,they were a great alliance I ever meet..

better watch out guys,,ssaapp was a very good attacker on Lambda, so not a wise decision to pick a fight with him and Myriad..

DeletedUser23516

When they trim the fat and start to conquer other alliances, I am sure they will focus on getting more compact

DeletedUser20590

All of you were completely wrong if you thought Myriad are MRA alliance...for me I take a look on grepostat from where all of those members come from..and if you take a look on Myriad stats,,all of them came in same server before and some of them mostly was played in the same alliance...

For me Myriad was not an MRA, all of them were an experience players from Lambda, and If I were located on NE area I will be completely disaster if I didn't get an invite from them...

I played in Lambda and I'm know well its very hard to fight against Myriad, and no doubt,,they were a great alliance I ever meet..

better watch out guys,,ssaapp was a very good attacker on Lambda, so not a wise decision to pick a fight with him and Myriad..
thanks for the compliment and so far it looks like i will be going after black nights. they are #1 in my ocean and i like to have a try with them and see who they can handle the preasure. let the war begin lol

DeletedUser24702

Everyone just needs to grow a pair and quit yer whining. Wait a month and then look at the alliance standings. Looking at them now is irrelevant.

Long Live Myriad
Rend

DeletedUser20590

sad part i just checked for that and did not poped up and checked it again and there he is

DeletedUser24070

Updated Situation in O44 (20/2/12)

1 Nike - Yellow
2 Grim Sleepers - Orange
3 Blood Thirst - Red
4 9-1-1 - Purple
5 Ithaca Fighters United - Green

O44T52.jpg

DeletedUser24070

I think that's people that recently left one of the alliances shown. Not 100% on that.

Last edited by a moderator: