Pnp O54 Wants You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings to all my Grepo-Neighbors out there,

I know that the world of Rhethymnos can be a tough place, with lots of rough neighborhoods, but there is one neighborhood that is a pretty safe place that hasn't been quite developed, like the grepolis suburbs if you will. That place is none other than Ocean 54. I've lived here for quite some time now, and just recently met some of my neighbors came to introduce themselves.

Let me tell you, at first I was a bit worried that they were going to be mean, but it turns out they like to rough house a little but are ultimately harmless. I think they were just trying to give me a little love tap.
aacarl.png
9ls.png
7ls.png

And then I got the Nicest gift....
landnuke.png
I tried to thank him for it, but the old kind Neighbor started rambling on about How he dislikes his other neighbors who don't know as much as he does, and then something about spies and martians invading the Government i think. Honestly the rant was a bit confusing for someone like myself who just isn't as wise and experienced.
dlmsg.png
dlspies.png
I also had another visitor who gave me a gift as well, though it wasn't quite as pretty....
64775212.png
In the end Ocean 54 is a great place to be. While the neighbors may get a bit rowdy and play some loud music, songs like "We are the Champions" and "I'm Sexy and I know it", in the end they are really nice guys who couldn't harm a fly. So if you are looking for a great place to live, with plenty of gifts given to you too, I suggest you move out here to the comforts and security of Ocean 54.

DeletedUser22650

woohoo, im not the only one left +rep to you sir.....and martians have allready taken over the worlds governments, be carefull unless you learn too much :eek:

DeletedUser

Nice one dash shame and these guys are supposed to be good

DeletedUser

This makes me want to move in..... hmmmmm I might join this world. Hero World is slim pickins now.. not enough joined. Need to find another world soon!

DeletedUser22650

the little ppl started ghosting today so there probably room now

DeletedUser

You lose some, you win some....
This was only an effort of 2 members. So don't go thinking we're not good... Next time, we will be more organized.
I kinda just threw whatever I had at you. EoD Had your other city in revolt, so I decided, at the last second, I would try to pull some support. Which worked btw.. EoD took your city if you haven't noticed...

DeletedUser

Hey Sup don't bring EoD into this. They are a strong team, and that other city was doomed. Point of fact, you didn't pull any support with your revolt because I had it all in other RoD member's town, I never pulled it, didn't need to. ;)

You should keep throwing your unorganized attacks at me (five players were involved), I'm loving the BP.

And Hagop, just so you know, DL wasn't indicating you as one of those pros, he's talking about his friends from another server. It seems he too has lost faith your little joke of an alliance.

DeletedUser

Well done, nice PnP. :)

Now can you make one about the attacks from EOD?

DeletedUser

Well done, nice PnP. :)

Now can you make one about the attacks from EOD?

Ha, Well i went to make the EoD one, but then realized it would probably just end up as a recruiting poster for you guys, as I didn't have anything critical to say. EoD ran the op just as it's supposed to be ran. Nicely done, but grrrr. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol Dash, we should all bow to your greatness, i salute you master of Rethymnos!
To make a few things clear, 24f really DOES have quite a few first time players in it, and also first time revolt players in it. The original 24f was in Athens which was a conquest world, so a few people that came over from there, are still learning. We have alot to improve on, and i admit most of the attacks on you were below par.

Also at the time 24f was involved in about 3 other wars, which is a huge amount for a 30 man alliance. 30 players, divided by 4 wars = roughly 7 members taking on a single alliance. I think this shows the strength of our alliance as a team. We are trying to improve, and we will come back stronger.

I think we are the only major premade left in the core, so we cant be doing everything wrong ;)
Oh, and btw, how many cities have you taken off 24f dash?? We are waiting for you..... Or are your turtle mates in RoD to scared to attack us??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are funny with all your excuses. Jono, I never said anything about your alliance having inexperienced players, Dark Logic did. LOL

The point of this entire thread was to laugh in the face of a player who acted like he was so high and mighty and experienced that sent 1,000 slingers at me to die in the water, hahaha.

I don't know why you guys keep saying you bow down to my greatness, but i appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Its funny that the Eight equals D leader has told me personally that their support forum shared with you is full of your cries for help. Seems that you dont remember how you were so self centred that you thought we broke the pact just because you left. We were assessing that pact for a week before you left just because Chill thought that I was new to running an alliance.

And Dash, I am pretty sure we have messages lying around of you swearing. So easy to get you banned :)

DeletedUser29916

Its funny that the Eight equals D leader has told me personally that their support forum shared with you is full of your cries for help. Seems that you dont remember how you were so self centred that you thought we broke the pact just because you left. We were assessing that pact for a week before you left just because Chill thought that I was new to running an alliance.

And Dash, I am pretty sure we have messages lying around of you swearing. So easy to get you banned :)

I never thought or said anything like that, it was you who interpreted my words wrong. Perhaps a little uncertain about your own capabilities?

DeletedUser

Pisto you aren't new to running an alliance? could have fooled me.

And hagop, go ahead and submit me to be banned if that's the only way you can get rid of me ;)

Good luck taking my cities. I don't cry for help, I let people know when there are bountiful BPs to be had because 24F is attacking. HAHAHA, it is much more fun to defend your weak attacks then to sit in your alliance and watch your leaders argue and talk down to your players. Don't believe me? Why did Sarkis leave you? Why is Shryker in his own alliance now? Why have several of your players pmed me saying how they want to leave but are too scared because they know you will attack them. Nice house of cards you have built pisto, hope the wind doesn't blow too hard ;)

DeletedUser

Haha its funny how misguided you are. We remain friends with Shrye and he is doing well. Sarkis isn't even one of our key players anyway so good luck winning the war with nothing but words

Also, I ain't new to running an alliance but having the number one ABP position and points when all the other premades have fallen has some degree of skill involved. Besides, very little of the orginal premade still remains which means we have recruited this lot. There is now no more fighting, when funnily enough concides with you leaving.

DeletedUser

I play on a different server but know many of the players that play in both your alliances , i never played in revolt but understand the play ! One thing that struck me reading this thread was that my father always raised me to understand " the loudest coke can is 'Always' the empty one ".... i only ask why someone would post quote cuts out of a whole conversation ? Makes it seem as it was meant to fit your argument in open forum ! Also i think you are not showing all the attack reports , Sly ... cunning , indeed .... but still - predictable ! Dash , all i will say , is knowing 6 players in 24f , I dont see much of a future in your future !! Especially after taking your grievances / ridicule to such an open area !

DeletedUser

Lol well said mate, +rep. I think Dash is getting desperate now, making excuses ingame to try cover his . The word on the street is RoD is breaking up anyways.

DeletedUser

I play on a different server but know many of the players that play in both your alliances , i never played in revolt but understand the play ! One thing that struck me reading this thread was that my father always raised me to understand " the loudest coke can is 'Always' the empty one ".... i only ask why someone would post quote cuts out of a whole conversation ? Makes it seem as it was meant to fit your argument in open forum ! Also i think you are not showing all the attack reports , Sly ... cunning , indeed .... but still - predictable ! Dash , all i will say , is knowing 6 players in 24f , I dont see much of a future in your future !! Especially after taking your grievances / ridicule to such an open area !

LOL, how about stay out of this. OF course i didn't show all of the reports or all of the conversation. It's called Propaganda, it's supposed to be slanted! And what are you talking about taking my grievances to the outside forum?? Do you see anywhere in that post me whining about them trying to hit me?? This is a game and taking cities is the sole purpose of it and of course i understand that. I was just trying to have a sense of humor about it, you know funny HAHA???

You guys need to all chill out a bit ;) I'm sure I will eventually lose a city to these guys as they go to sleep at night thinking about how much they hate Dash. LOL, but you may notice I haven't once called names, that's been all 24F, they are all such angry people but yet say that i'm such a jerk..... pretty funny to me ;)

DeletedUser

Angry people make good fighters Dash , enjoy your laugh ! It may not be lasting long ... also , if you think this game is funny , i see why 24F kicked you ! Its a game to some and war to others ! This will be fun to watch ! I will open a small city in your revolt world to watch ! I love small alliance worlds , its real ! Best 30 wins ! Cant beat that !
P.s. Dash i never called you a name ! Just gave my thinking !
Best Luck to both !

DeletedUser22650

LOL, how about stay out of this. OF course i didn't show all of the reports or all of the conversation. It's called Propaganda, it's supposed to be slanted! And what are you talking about taking my grievances to the outside forum?? Do you see anywhere in that post me whining about them trying to hit me?? This is a game and taking cities is the sole purpose of it and of course i understand that. I was just trying to have a sense of humor about it, you know funny HAHA???

You guys need to all chill out a bit ;) I'm sure I will eventually lose a city to these guys as they go to sleep at night thinking about how much they hate Dash. LOL, but you may notice I haven't once called names, that's been all 24F, they are all such angry people but yet say that i'm such a jerk..... pretty funny to me ;)

fully agree, its a game and needs to be taken lightly and a hell of a lot of ppl tend to take it way to seriously, they get caught up with the word "war" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.