Pnp O54 Wants You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Between all the hate from 24F and this clown Vicious Victory, Rhethy just isn't fun anymore. I was just trying to poke a little fun at you guys with this thread, obviously you can't take a joke. I'm done messing with you guys. Take my cities if you will, but stop with the hate mail please.

DeletedUser

Well, If you call whole alliances "cowards", make a thread just to laugh at a certain people. And just continue with disrespect. Some people aren't going to like you....
I guess, it's no fun getting your cities taken :/

So ya, 054 Wants Your Cities!

DeletedUser

For all those out their take dash as an example. All those standing in the way of 24F will be dealt with rimfully and you asked for it dash. You told that we are cowards and now you are running away! This PnP was so dash can laugh on us but it turned around. For all those who don't know dash's main got conquered and now he is running away with the excuse: "Between all the hate from 24F and this clown Vicious Victory, Rhethy just isn't fun anymore. I was just trying to poke a little fun at you guys with this thread, obviously you can't take a joke. I'm done messing with you guys. Take my cities if you will, but stop with the hate mail please".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol leaving has nothing to do with the fact that your cities are under revolt by multiple people, and you recieved no help this time??

DeletedUser

fully agree, its a game and needs to be taken lightly and a hell of a lot of ppl tend to take it way to seriously, they get caught up with the word "war" ;)
So is Chess but that is taken very seriously as well , is it not ! And one other thing , Dux the part you miss is -- it is a War game structured in a way to pit one against another , whether alliance or individual ! When a player spends hours , days and weeks building a city and another man / women makes an attempt to take it , then yes it is taken very serious by many ! Some players play at work , at home , once a day , 10 times a day ! If you do not take your time and effort and want to learn seriously , then why play any game , Sir ? You would be amazed to know how many actual soldiers play this game . There is a deep nature to compete in this game and Dash seems to have stroked those fires in some players ! Better let sleeping dogs lay sometimes ! Every action has an equal and opposite reaction ! Seems Dash has been revolting many players from what i have read here ! Seems those tactic back fired , players normally dont mind being attacked in the nature of the game , but when you revolt players for Fun pin your ears back and get ready to fight , Turn around is always fair play , and a quick look at the BPs back and forth today seems it was a good fight overall !

DeletedUser22650

in chess if you lose you say good game and restack the board, you dont hate your opponent, you show them the respect they deserve and i dont care how long anyone spends building their towns, its a time sink, if it wasnt grep we'd be reading a book, watching soaps on tv or any number of pointless time killing activities

DeletedUser

in chess if you lose you say good game and restack the board, you dont hate your opponent, you show them the respect they deserve and i dont care how long anyone spends building their towns, its a time sink, if it wasnt grep we'd be reading a book, watching soaps on tv or any number of pointless time killing activities

Would you not be angry with someone who you dont know and was in another book club walked over and tried to take the book out of your hand that you read for the last 6 days and have one chapter left on the read ? Or what of the man who walks in your house to take the T.V. the very one you are watching ? Would you and this man not have an issue over it ! And how can you respect an opponent that offers none back in return ! The tools of some men are lies and poetic propaganda ... while others chose to shut up and do something about it ! No one likes a fool and no one likes a Bully ! And no one would be allowed to walk out of my home with my TV , and no one would be allowed to try to take the book my very eyes read ! If this is how you would act , well this world gives us all free will , the choice belongs to you ! As it did , Dash ! Even me , i never fowled a word towards the man and he writes " this clown Vicious " , we may have bantered back and forward , but never straight disrespected the man as he does to me now !! But no matter , looks as the issue was resolved , not in spoke word , but game play ! Where is should be ! Lastly i will say , this isnt over it seems ! Time will always tell !
But the word Clown is normally a definition saved for a gentleman that pukes his words out the side of his neck , then loses and wishes to simply take his cities and go home ! This tells me all i need to know about the character of such a person ! Right Dash ?

DeletedUser12667

Would you not be angry with someone

Personally I dont get angry with anyone over anything. Imo people get angry when the outcome you thought should happen didnt.

If someone came into my house and took my TV I would just call the cops, or if someone took a book out of my hand I would likely go get another and finish it. No point getting upset, it does nothing positive. Fact of the matter is, if you are upset with someone, they are actually in control of you:eek:

And you know Dux knows alot about clowns, kinda makes you wonder why:heh: But I am here to show you a pic of him out on the town:eek:

th

DeletedUser29916

1 Revolt of Death 138809
= rank #1 defenders in Rethymnos :)

And we have 1/4th of the active members you guys have. Must count for something.

Btw Elpisto, sorry I had to sink your CS but I'm sure you'll try again... It almost looks personall.

DeletedUser20547

^^^Yeah your getting creamed:))) 20 cities lost in the last 7 days, it could have been 21 and you know it. Nothing to be proud of...never the less, good job hanging in there....i guess :rolleyes:

and please no excuses about inactives, I could use an excuse and say 7 of the 9 cities we have lost have been to inacitves and newer non experienced players, but thats no excuse! a lost city is a lost city!

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en42/alliance_achievements/colonizelose

DeletedUser

Well tbh im suprised you have lasted this long Chilli, well done.

DeletedUser

Hmmm wait a second...

RoD = #1 defender
24F = #1 attacker

i think i see a correlation here...

DeletedUser

Locked, because it's getting a bit stale, and was turning into a thread of riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.