O55 is now Occupied!

DeletedUser

Greetings Everyone,

I am here to announce to the forums that O55 is now "Occupied". This Ocean now belongs to us (Occupy) and all others should vacate the ocean immediately. Refusal to do comply will surmount to nothing more than self-inflicted masochism on ones health. Staying in O55 is like willingly waiting to use the bathroom, except this bathroom never becomes vacant and the line never gets shorter.

dw52.jpg

Now, I know what everyone is thinking. Why would we want to use a bathroom that looks like an outhouse? How nice can it be? Well I assure you that Ocean 55's washroom is like a Tardis, simple on the outside, but magnificent on its interior.

6937bath2.jpg

Just look at these thrones that are befitting the righteous overlords of O55.

2675627992_b7d3fefbfd.jpg

toilet-seat-cover-gold.jpg

Unfortunately, Occupy is an exclusive organization with very selective membership. We do not admit anyone into our elegant palace that provides for the most serene bowel movements. Most of you are unfit to squat in a cesspool, let alone our divine porcelain bowls of heavenly grace.

11321992248dirty-public-toilet-in-pianma-china.jpg

This is why you are not welcome. We have no time to implement a "Wipe, cover, and hover policy" to guard our bottoms from Plebeian contamination.

covertoiletbowl.jpg

As you must now concur, our dominance over this ocean is for the greater good. Those who leave O55, we wish you the best, and for those who stay we look forward to occupying your cities.

Occupied.jpg

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all those who oppose us!

DeletedUser

unique for a PnP, thoroughly enjoyed it :D now lets see you guys walk the walk ;)

DeletedUser22650

its a bit strange, your alliance is based on toilets but whatever floats your boat i guess :p

DeletedUser

A persons level of class and dignity is based on how he/she goes #2. As you can see our standards are quite high, that is a direct reflection of how dignified we are as an alliance.

DeletedUser

A persons level of class and dignity is based on how he/she goes #2. As you can see our standards are quite high, that is a direct reflection of how dignified we are as an alliance.

True. I just dig a hole in the backyard while one of my 10.5 rug rats fixes me a constitutional cocktail. It's not classy, but it brings us closer together as a family.

DeletedUser

all I got out of that was there are some nice, and not so nice toilets in O55...
All of that out of the way
:pro:
Let's see you all get flushed in the next little bit :)

another thing, I think you all just got an eviction notice ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not gonna lie, the bedazzled one looks a little uncomfortable. Isn't there one that's made into the seat of a la-z-boy? That would present some problems in the smell of the living room, but man would in be comfy.

DeletedUser5061

I am here to announce to the forums that O55 is now "Occupied". This Ocean now belongs to us (Occupy) and all others should vacate the ocean immediately.

I guess that statement was a load of hot hair coz from the looks of things ocean 55 belongs to Eviction Notice but maybe I am wrong and you guys are just one big alliance. it's disappointing really, after see the above quote I was expacting an alliance that was gonna give EN a run for its money but you guys are barely ahead of Carpe Jugulum in the abp ranks even though they have been losing there best players to other alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

1st alliance to dominate the abp boards isn't always the last alliance standing. We shall occupy our rightful place. Its only a matter of time but we will be the ones standing strong when others will fail.

DeletedUser

2/3 of our alliance are still under beginners protection. Just give us a day or two.