O65 The Great Noob Coalition

• Thread starter DeletedUser20914
  • Start date

DeletedUser20914

Join Grepolis they said....

i was living a healthy life, enjoyed my spare time with friends, was productive at work, had plenty of sleep....

it was too good to last, i got dragged into grepolis once again.

i landed on the 55/65 border with a couple of my friends, Slow world so no biggie.

we expected some fun, some decency......All we got is Noobs.

going after our first target, the owner leaves his alliance and joins Immortals who were ready to defend him from first minute...being very small in numbers relatively and fresh, we decided to let it slide for the time being.

as time passed, we started to bump into some Imperium Romanum Activity. lol kill 2 of their sieges om perfectly neutral cities and your now a sworn enemy. So who were these IR guys ? i was speechless....

7c9646ccd0.png

What? that is almost Every Alliance Nearby!!!! why bother with BB codes as well...

And so on, The Great Noob Coalition Wars Starts.....Immortals and IR with all their allies Against 7 players.

Attacking us With birs,Swords and cerbs ....
b328853bdd.png

Supporting our Own seiges Against their players....
7df767c784.png

Not Supporting their Seiges....
f68947c67f.png

Threating us with Sheer numbers....

bf73e9231b.png

Accepting Cheater, with previously Banned accounts into their ranks as refugees and supporting them
38d7ee24e7.png
And Yes i did receive the same message from the other 2 accounts of his. Check the date of the 3 messages
6ddc54d04c.png

And Do you remember Our friend how joined Immortals after first sign of Aggressiveness?

we got his city under siege eventually. Only with a Collaborative effort from both of these alliances they were able to barley break it within the last hour of the siege!

Not in every world you get to witness such high numbers of noobs, every world you learn something new i guess.

To finalize, I would like to say the Following:

Individuals Play the Game, But it's teams that flips the odds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54584

update, the refugee/cheater already got kicked, even in an mra you will find some good guys

DeletedUser54507

Hey Scindo. Thanks for the info yesterday. I must confess to being a noob, 23 days, but have played similar games and have enjoyed this one. Still trying to figure everything out so appreciate some slack but I try to do the right thing.

It is a little odd because there seems to be a large disconnect between forum posts and gameplay for me. I thought I would be mercilessly attacked and would need a working alliance etc. After no one attacked me I became the attacker and have grown pretty well. Alliance had no clue how to work together, but I keep working on it and we have seen some improvement. Maybe it is just the luck of where you land and who your neighbors are.

Anyway, thanks for the input and see you on the ocean.

DeletedUser20914

how would anyone attack you when you labeled everyone nearby as ally?

DeletedUser54507

how would anyone attack you when you labeled everyone nearby as ally?

Don't know since I don't make the pacts. However, I did find enough people to attack to make the top 150 for attack BP so I assume others could have done it if they wanted to.

DeletedUser1359

It's a slow world when this passes for PnP.

Why don't you 2 just get a room? ;)