Oc 57-Fresh players, no real Domination

DeletedUser

OC 57-Fresh players, no real Domination
By: CRoWnDCLoWn

CRoWnDCLoWn here once again with another riveting article,no not really sorry if I have stimulated you a bit. But, on the matter at hand, I have been in oc 57 of Lambda and noticed that we are all fresh players with rank one and two of the ocean only being in the early 1000s. So I have written this article in hopes that I may stir the dry bones in the valley and see if we can get some action going on in oc 57.

The alliances I'm seeing at the moment with a little foothold of high rank are Oceania2Death and The Poseidon Alliance, with The Poseidon Alliance falling behind the top ranked player of our ocean.

With so many fresh players, the ocean is ripe for the taking of an alliance who is dedicated and persistant and a crew just the same. Alot of players in the ocean are in the low 100s and 200s with much inactivity spread around. This tells me there are only a few actually dedicated players putting in some work and all others are just farms for the taking!

Other greater,well established alliances and players are around our borders, but dont seem to be moving in any time soon. So, I encourage a little bonding going on amongst active players of this ocean to try to band together to form a dominant alliance in our ocean and competitive near other oceans.

I myself have just started the world, but I'm no noob to the game and will be up and running smoothly quite soon. I encourage some constructive talk amongst us of oc 57 and see what we can accomplish in holding down and securing our ocean from the big bad wolves knocking at our door.

Why not start here? Let's begin some conversation and make some connections. Any advice,suggestions, and general talk is accepted and encouraged!

You can contact me in game through pm or rather here and we can discuss all things!

-CRoWnDCLoWn

Last edited by a moderator: