Ocean 22 or nearby? Join me at Ultimate Force

DeletedUser43601

Basically I decided to make my own alliance because I'm too awesome to join one, there is zero competition in this ocean guys, like seriously. So what I'm saying is you join my alliance, you be aggressive, we have loads of CP from destroying everyone, we conquer don't found and then there is no-one to stop us from controlling islands in the NW cause there is no competition here and we've won the game. WE ARE NOT AN MRA! I

DeletedUser

Erm... Wow. I'm sorry, but 2-3 months in, and you say you've won the world already if people join you in O22. And your arrogant. Good luck. Also, i don't think Mercenaries would agree about "No competition in NW". I've quit but you sir, are a noob.

DeletedUser42407

Basically I decided to make my own alliance because I'm too awesome to join one, there is zero competition in this ocean guys, like seriously. So what I'm saying is you join my alliance, you be aggressive, we have loads of CP from destroying everyone, we conquer don't found and then there is no-one to stop us from controlling islands in the NW cause there is no competition here and we've won the game. WE ARE NOT AN MRA! I

You take the prize for the 4th worst alliance profile I have seen! You are arrogant and clearly you don't know the world very well at all. Seriously look at the alliance profiles in Acropolis under Premades. People actually took 30 min to make a decent looking profile. My guess is that it took you 3 min to do that, if you put that much time into things I don't see you or your alliance making it very far.

DeletedUser

it is easy to be arrogant with no competition, he is light years from everyone.

DeletedUser

Maybe he doesn't have to put time ino his profile as he compensates his profile with his 'awesomeness'.

But seriously at least he has spirit :)

DeletedUser42407

Maybe he doesn't have to put time ino his profile as he compensates his profile with his 'awesomeness'.

But seriously at least he has spirit :)
Your being generous, arrogance is not spirit it is stupidity.

DeletedUser

it's not arrogance necessarily, he could be right, if they get big enough and they get ready for ww, then they could build and be pretty much untouchable.

DeletedUser42982

Personally I just automatically assumed this guy was taking the ... Figured nobody could genuinely be THAT stupid lol.

DeletedUser

Call it whatever you like, but he sure made us all curious :cool:

DeletedUser43601

You take the prize for the 4th worst alliance profile I have seen! You are arrogant and clearly you don't know the world very well at all. Seriously look at the alliance profiles in Acropolis under Premades. People actually took 30 min to make a decent looking profile. My guess is that it took you 3 min to do that, if you put that much time into things I don't see you or your alliance making it very far.

I don't think you quite understand, I wasn't trying to get over that I had a great alliance planned, I've never ran a big alliance before, I've been a part of a very successful one way back on eta but the point is that the idea would work, no strong alliance is nearby, if we made a strong one we could push further NW and claim a quarter of the map with no real competition, if others try to spread out and claim our territory its not gonna work cause there is loads of us out here and we're close together and can support each other faster than anyone can attack us, but it would only work if we had strong, organised attacking players as growth and teamwork would be essential, it wasn't an alliance profile, to be honest I'd happily give the founder role to someone more experienced it was the idea that I wanted to get across

DeletedUser43601

as an alliance profile you could tear it to shreds, but as an idea its untouchable, it would just be about having the people that are willing to dedicate themselves to the alliance

DeletedUser

you problem will be that there are not aggressive attacking players in ocean 22, it's the rim. but we'll see.

DeletedUser43601

You really want to be sim on the rim till world wonders half your members will quit or go inactive or a decent alliance from the 30s or 40s will move down to you and crush you.

well that's why I put it on the forum and didn't message players in my ocean, I want the proper players because if you look at the t alliances they're squashed in, and half of them won't make it out, and they're so equally matched that it's stunting their growth, we would be the only strong alliance in our region, nothing would hold us back, the problem is getting it started