ocean 55 alliance

DeletedUser

here are the top 10 ocean 55 alliance with NoE in lead in points but The Saints at 9th position with highest avg. pts.

601283-429201190512PM

DeletedUser

lol aqua quadruple post all the way...

And the saint suck. they have a high avergae simply because they don't have a lot of members. with 14 members you probably will never defeat an alliance like NmE or any other decent alliance.

DeletedUser

Alias and Smith somethiny in Alpha(TGT'S alliance) contains 8 members and they over over 500 cities.

DeletedUser

lol aqua quadruple post all the way...

And the saint suck. they have a high avergae simply because they don't have a lot of members. with 14 members you probably will never defeat an alliance like NmE or any other decent alliance.

Right now, we are at war with Allies of Antiquity, and attacking them often, thus explaining their DBP.

DeletedUser

AoA are farms, cleared Whatever, Scalene and Czar are already cleared.

DeletedUser

Right now, we are at war with Allies of Antiquity, and attacking them often, thus explaining their DBP.

Unintelligent WM802. Unwise move, they are part of the UAT. If the UAT chose to intervene then you would be going to war with:
Roman Empire
Serbium
the black knights
Delta Dark Imperium
The Knights of Tau
The Unknown
The Blood Of Dawn
The Elites
Kingdom of Heaven
The Defenders of Tau
ninja assassins
Enigma F
Krypteia
Fightin Like Hell Fish
Tartarus
Nike
Allies of Antiquity
Furnace E
Red Rider Knight
Gold Rider Knight
this is sparta
Freedom Fighters

If we here complaints about our UAT members getting farmed , who knows they might all go to war with you?hmm That wouldn't be so smart would it?

DeletedUser

Woah... big coalition, so if I'm farming AoA, I'm farming the rest of them?

DeletedUser

AoA are farms, cleared Whatever, Scalene and Czar are already cleared.

All of them, on our island are cleared.

Unintelligent WM802. Unwise move, they are part of the UAT. If the UAT chose to intervene then you would be going to war with:
Roman Empire
Serbium
the black knights
Delta Dark Imperium
The Knights of Tau
The Unknown
The Blood Of Dawn
The Elites
Kingdom of Heaven
The Defenders of Tau
ninja assassins
Enigma F
Krypteia
Fightin Like Hell Fish
Tartarus
Nike
Allies of Antiquity
Furnace E
Red Rider Knight
Gold Rider Knight
this is sparta
Freedom Fighters

If we here complaints about our UAT members getting farmed , who knows they might all go to war with you?hmm That wouldn't be so smart would it?

Weve been at war with Allies of Antiquity, since 4/23/11 at 6:02 AM
Also its not smart allying yourself, with any of them.

DeletedUser

Hey I'm not the leader of the coalition , I'm just saying if the UAT decides to take revenge on their loss then....... As I said before Tau has many dark secrets.

DeletedUser

Alias and Smith somethiny in Alpha(TGT'S alliance) contains 8 members and they over over 500 cities.

dude alpha exists for 15 months, do you think its weird they have that many cities -.-

winning a war is about taking cities, and with 14 people you can never take as many cities as an equally skilled alliance with 50 members.

DeletedUser16429

o my we are going to war with fire:eek::eek::eek: whose alliance is a huge mra:D hope all of them are:p

DeletedUser

With me? It's UAT , get your facts straight. By the way read my post properly . I bet you just glanced at the post and the word "war" and fire and put 2 and 2 together.