OCEAN 55 Heating up!!!

DeletedUser

Who are you Mr big ego,
Yes, yes I am and for that I am sorry, if only I could be like you with a little less :(
take either 24f or EoD on one on one and we will see who gets creamed, if it wasnt for your bum buddies 8, you would be toast.
I presume you could not be bothered reading all the posts in this thread, neither of us is one on one you have 4 alliances we have 4 alliances, so it is a fair fight, however I agree I may be toast, as I said in other posts, you, if you are EoD are playing the game really well and I am playing like a Noob

I gave my jonorocks account away long ago, and anyone who matters knows me ingame. I dont seek out spies, but i dont turn down information either :p btw tell verbal thug im enjoying his little swordsman attacks ;)

Does Mummy and Daddy play the game? as I presume they matter to you, and presumably vice versa (this was done in jest :))
as for the spies I really do not mind you get them everywhere it is part of the game and I totally understand you not declining the information, I however do not like them, my opinion, but even the spies have to get the kicks out of the game like anyone else,
I will pass on the message to VB for you

Now good luck I will try to hold back my ego

DeletedUser

Hey Nap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

did you play achilles? I thought you had to be a decent player to get in that world, not sure why they let simmers play????

you must have been zzzzz that amusing zzzz and such a great zzzzzzz player zzzzz I never noticed you zzzzz ;)

Lol Says the crybaby of Achilles. tell me something how many times did you leave your own co-founded alliance :p

DeletedUser

twice, but I only play for the social side as no real life, and they were complete miserable gits, no spamming, no jokes (was you there)

boohoo ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20547

neither of us is one on one you have 4 alliances we have 4 alliances, so it is a fair fight,

LMAO!! Well thats funny!

The little statement below was the result of a PM exchange between one of your top 5 players and one of my players. I guess you now need 6 alliances to take us on:)) good gawd mate where is the glory in that?
well on the bright side I guess we just went thru 6 alliances defenses because I just took the city;) BTW - I erased the name of the player it was sent from because I would not want to put him out there like that...:p

dont u wish to.know today at 17:36
i return them already, lot of other guy sending him troops.
you can't beat him.
6 alliances defending that city!

DeletedUser

twice, but I only play for the social side as no real life, and they were complete miserable gits, no spamming, no jokes (was you there)

boohoo ;)

Such a shame!!! you cannot manage your own co-founded alliance.. i bet you will do the same here too :p

you know History repeats itself :p

DeletedUser

LMAO!! Well thats funny!

The little statement below was the result of a PM exchange between one of your top 5 players and one of my players. I guess you now need 6 alliances to take us on:)) good gawd mate where is the glory in that?
well on the bright side I guess we just went thru 6 alliances defenses because I just took the city;) BTW - I erased the name of the player it was sent from because I would not want to put him out there like that...:p

dont u wish to.know today at 17:36
i return them already, lot of other guy sending him troops.
you can't beat him.
6 alliances defending that city!

sorry never saw this :) not sure what he is on about ask your spy if there are 6 alliances helping us? I do not think there is,
I can tell who messaged that, I have received many, many, many messages from him, he is a star :)

you did do good, not sure if it is us that is playing poor or you that is playing good though, congrats were it is deserved

DeletedUser

neither of us is one on one you have 4 alliances we have 4 alliances, so it is a fair fight,

Well you are kind of right, but 24f is fighting many more than 4 alliances. Let me count, EDC and mra academies=3, EED, 13th, RoD, and Weh=4, Plus free cities.

Grand total of 8 alliances. And thats not even counting ChAoS attacks.

DeletedUser

have we attacked 24F I really do not know? I do not know what is going on in my own house never mind what is going on in my alliance

DeletedUser

its just about that time where you run away from your alliance Brutus... Run away!! Run away!!

DeletedUser

Well you are kind of right, but 24f is fighting many more than 4 alliances. Let me count, EDC and mra academies=3, EED, 13th, RoD, and Weh=4, Plus free cities.

is that why you's came running to AGB for support lol ;)

DeletedUser20688

We never attacked 24f

They have been out of our reach, they will most likely cease to exist once we get near them anyway.

DeletedUser

We have received a few attacks i believe, but dont burst my bubble ;)

DeletedUser20688

I have noticed a few of you have come North towards us. We will attack you if you really want.

DeletedUser

Please keep this on topic, I really don't want to close this thread because of all of the good posts... But the bad ones may just force me to do so.

DeletedUser

I have noticed a few of you have come North towards us. We will attack you if you really want.

Ha ha ha ha ha
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah

If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

Oh, what do you think about that
Now you know how I feel
Say, you can handle my love, are you for real
(Are you for real)
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

(You've got to give)

So, here's a story from A to Z
You wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face
You got G like MC who likes it on a...
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady
And as for me, ha you'll see

Slam your body down and wind it all around

(You've got to give)

If you wanna be my lover
You gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta
Slam, slam, slam, slam (make it last forever)

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
Slam your body down and zigazig ah
If you wanna be my lover

(Sorry Kanga, but i had to. xD)

DeletedUser

Please keep this on topic, I really don't want to close this thread because of all of the good posts... But the bad ones may just force me to do so.

Nobody who posts Spice Girls lyrics will get infracted by me... ;)

35lytj5.jpg