OCEAN 55 Heating up!!!

DeletedUser

Look what the cat dragged in!!! Its our backstabber leader!!!

hello bodnappy, take it that was aimed at me?

I am not your leader you fool, however you may bend down and kiss my feet if you wish ;)

now jog on please, you are lowering the tone of the conversation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

well i do keep telling yop lot pacts suck, check out the super brave coalition of eight and langos, first a second ranked alliances pacted together in order to get me and hilly...and anyone else they deem weak enough to fight against, then lango's hang back a day while eight wipes then jump the ones eight had claimed....not only are they an inspiration for bully's everywhere they're allso seriously sneaky trying to double cross each other all the time :)

....call me old fashioned but iu just think server 1 and 2's should be at war with each other, if in name only :p

i told you these lango's were treacherous to their pact mates this is them trying to sabtage eights attacks with a bs wall :eek: seriously shocking behavior for a pact member

125j9ra.png

DeletedUser20547

Its true we might have lost more cities than EoD (for now) but its a bit unfair when EoD and D3TH (your little academy if you forgot) just kick out players when they lose a city. Doesnt show in the stats then when we take theire other cities which is clever I guess.

Hey Corey why doesn't Weh Team take EoD all by themselves??? The same question is for all the alliance's in the coalition.

Funny that, cause EoD isnt fighting on theire own? Youre working with 24F if you didnt realise. They prob saved ur asses more than once by now.

Also what OPs do you refer to from the "coalition gang"? We (13th) barely helped out on attacks from EED or RoD. We do support with defense. As for us we have run some OPs with Weh team (which you guys call noobs) so I dont see why the selfproclaimed superalliances should have any difficulties with that?

Have a nice day :)

Actually every player we have kicked out have been inacitves or players that just quit. As I re-call...you guys kicked out 1 or 2 players before we took the cities too....but you dont see us crying about it. Never the less I give credit to where credit is due, you guys have taken a couple of cities from us, bravo to that. But please dont come on here and give us your B*lls**t about not helping out on attacks. Is it a mere coincidence that you and all the other alliances attack different cities of ours at the same time roughly? Come on, speak the truth! You guys are all in it like pees in a pod and thats fine, but dont try to front! As to your "Fighting on our own", your right 24f has been great in helping us defensively as we have tried to be the same with them.....we are both living up to our pacts, whats your point?
I'm sure EED has saved your behinds more than once too or am I wrong? I personally took one of your (13th) city and it still had EED support arriving, do you see me complain about it? No, its fine we understand its what pacts do!

DeletedUser20547

That is true but we aint built like that. 13th are always the underdog lol.

If we was to fight with 24F and Eod against the rest, it would make it a bit too easy wouldnt it? Then what happens after everyone is wiped but us 3?

Like Graeme said, we where in a pact with EoD and had a shared claims tab. Even when we called a city they swooped it from under our noses to get the advantage if an eventual war would break out.
So we didnt take that very well :)

Yes there were several issues with the claims, and we admitted that it was our fault....but they were never to get the advantage if a war broke out. They were honest mistakes and the few members that messed up apologized for it, except you kept crying about it.
If anyone was doing any swooping under anyones noses it was you! Remember that Vinchets city issue. Single player with no alliance that was on our island that was shared. We hit it several times and revolted it with ease...than to our shock...the cs crashed into a wall of birs that he would never be able to output on that city. We would not have suspected anything except you opened your mouth and on open forum told us to back off that city or we would have our cities conquered. Thats when we approached you guys about backing him up against us (when we still had a pact), you guys swore up and down that you guys didnt support. On the forum we accepted your response for the sake of the pact, but us in council we checked your stats that day mate...and you were fully loaded with the DBP that were gained on that city! So Im not crying about it now, Im just trying to point out that you should not be talking cr*p about swooping.......when you are the least qualified to say anything on that!

DeletedUser20547

Haha:D Must be humbling to be told where you can and cant go:p

We both agreed on a path and plan, and we will see it thru. No one told or ordered anyone anything, so sorry to disappoint you....gossip gals;)

DeletedUser20547

one of your members moved into 44, on my island which is in 44 :)

doh! the cheek ;)

Dont worry about it, its fine by us, we can trust them:)

Okay im done with my rants:p

Come on people, have fun:)))

DeletedUser

yeah!!! he has finished ranting, totally agree have fun, Rim the back stabber again :)

can I just say though, I really did not know we had any support from EED as we only had a forum open for one mission, (which failed)
I am not doubting you though

DeletedUser

Yea rim Graeme, hes a noob. Doesnt even spot a CS that is slowly sailing towards his town....

As for the Vinschat thing. I didnt support him, untill the day after when I said not to take him. You guys tried and failed. Then some jokers tried again when I said I was going to defend him so they failed too. Hence the DBP rise, which was the day after that CS crashed. So plz dont call me a liar. Anything else is true, just not a liar :D

Ok and perhaps you guys werent conquering those cities for geographical purposes (but I still think you did, but thats just me lol) but it happened on several occasions... You must understand how our guys felt every time..

As for the pacts members thing, I can honestly say we never do major OPs with EED and RoD. We might throw in the occasional attack here and there but its not like we help them with with 10-20 attacks from multiple members.
Obviously we will attack at same times because there is always OPs running so would be hard to attack at a time when no cities are under fire.

We do however do more major OPS with Weh team.

And to conclude I dont cry about you guys working with 24F, I dont think I did? I was only mentioning to the guy writing "Why doesnt Weh team take EoD on by themselfs" so I just stated, why should they if you get help from 24F. Nothing more.

Thanks for replying though Avera, its nice to have decent conversation on here lol.
Btw im not evil, its just Graeme made me this way since we where the 'nice' guys on NU.

We made a pact to change it in this world. (Graeme is still soft though...)

DeletedUser29748

well i do keep telling yop lot pacts suck, check out the super brave coalition of eight and langos, first a second ranked alliances pacted together in order to get me and hilly...and anyone else they deem weak enough to fight against, then lango's hang back a day while eight wipes then jump the ones eight had claimed....not only are they an inspiration for bully's everywhere they're allso seriously sneaky trying to double cross each other all the time :)
Im getting tired rectifying you obvious inability to know the truth , and your head must be bigger than i thought if you think we made a agreement just to get rid of u - give me a break !! First you talk of how u surviving every attack from everybody , then we have never attacked anybody worth anything and now that we have taken what 5 cities today you make a attempt to make us out to be bullies !! :O lol -your alliance was a obvious target based on the current situation , just because two alliances came after you doesn't mean we were working together in doing so which we were not. Anyway its time to pack your bags and run away to 54 with ur friends now, they were asking after u today !! :p

DeletedUser22650

Lango, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Stangers call "A Beautiful Rimming." I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task. :p

DeletedUser

yeah!!! he has finished ranting, totally agree have fun, Rim the back stabber again

can I just say though, I really did not know we had any support from EED as we only had a forum open for one mission, (which failed)
I am not doubting you though

Utter and total lies, i have an informant, and i know for a fact you share defence forums.

DeletedUser12667

We both agreed on a path and plan, and we will see it thru. No one told or ordered anyone anything, so sorry to disappoint you....gossip gals;)

You can put blue die in water, but it is still water, just with a different look. I am not dissapointed, if I wanna go to 44 I will, if I wanna go to 54 I will, etc... Shame you cant say the same thing:D

Anyway its time to pack your bags and run away to 54

Again we go where we want. Nobody tells us what ocean we have cities in:eek:

DeletedUser

I've played with both Hilop and Dux, trust me they can do whatever anyone here can do but twice as better ;)

DeletedUser29748

Lango, I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Stangers call "A Beautiful Rimming." I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task. :p

Considering your present location in 4 oceans then this would be partly something to do with it im sure . Asking a alliance to travel to 4 oceans just to take u out is again putting urself on the high and mighty list again !! , we have no interest in personal vendettas !! your presence and location in 45/55 is of interest to us and this is why we are taking these cities. Its not personal - its business :p

DeletedUser22650

funny thats what i told your buddy Bedros but he was insisting it was a personal feud because i hit him with 200 slingers once:D , he hate mailed me with rants until i had to put him on block .....first time ever the defender gets the hate mail :eek:

......and why not, i went to the effort of travelling a bit for just exactly that reason, we're not strange enough to believe 2 ppl would hold out for ever on revolt, most ppl firing wins everytime, next speed 3 conq world come watch us play how its supposed to be played :p

DeletedUser

Utter and total lies, i have an informant, and i know for a fact you share defence forums.

who are you??? alias's and spies you are sooooo mysterious??? always feel sorry for players that have to resort to spies, shows they really cannot play the game properly,

part of the game though so better not get caught crying had I :)

DeletedUser

Hey Nap zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

did you play achilles? I thought you had to be a decent player to get in that world, not sure why they let simmers play????

you must have been zzzzz that amusing zzzz and such a great zzzzzzz player zzzzz I never noticed you zzzzz ;)

DeletedUser

who are you??? alias's and spies you are sooooo mysterious??? always feel sorry for players that have to resort to spies, shows they really cannot play the game properly,

part of the game though so better not get caught crying had I :)

Who are you Mr big ego, take either 24f or EoD on one on one and we will see who gets creamed, if it wasnt for your bum buddies 8, you would be toast. I gave my jonorocks account away long ago, and anyone who matters knows me ingame. I dont seek out spies, but i dont turn down information either :p btw tell verbal thug im enjoying his little swordsman attacks ;)