Ocean Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser32373

Create your idea of a perfect alliance in your ocean and choose 20 members. Say the ocean and the member names.

Ocean 66:
RICK ROSS DA BOSS
Tarrna
Willboss
yashar
stephon
benfica1
aquilles12
MR PASTRY
Lazerous
AlexanderG
arheo
Father Zeus
curuloth
darren wright
Hasan Naqvi
BigBadDFish
VAPOLIS
fixorian
jalk650
Charizard81
PabloGarcia

DeletedUser42445

Create your idea of a perfect alliance in your ocean and choose 20 members. Say the ocean and the member names.

Ocean 66:
RICK ROSS DA BOSS
Tarrna
Willboss
yashar
stephon
benfica1
aquilles12
MR PASTRY
Lazerous
AlexanderG
arheo
Father Zeus
curuloth
darren wright
Hasan Naqvi
BigBadDFish
VAPOLIS
fixorian
jalk650
Charizard81
PabloGarcia

EASY! No need for 20 members.

Ocean 44

clivestraddle
stoppable
fizpan38
51R-Angel
Jakaali
bigscot

DeletedUser

EASY! No need for 20 members.

Ocean 44

clivestraddle
stoppable
fizpan38
51R-Angel
Jakaali
bigscot

you forget to mention your alliance only there for 2 reasons

Clive manipulated other alliances and players to get where you are today, fairplay

if it hadnt been for the mugs of TR and such you would never had grown like you have in 44

after spending 6 months of push and shove you had your position and now you shout about a 6 man alliance,
in your position ( Sun Tzu ) 6 monkeys could hold the fort...

and everyone has to move to you while you just sit there, far easier to defend

while i agree and admire you all for sticking to your guns and the end of the day its not that impressive :rolleyes:

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
you forget to mention your alliance only there for 2 reasons

Clive manipulated other alliances and players to get where you are today, fairplay

if it hadnt been for the mugs of TR and such you would never had grown like you have in 44

after spending 6 months of push and shove you had your position and now you shout about a 6 man alliance,
in your position ( Sun Tzu ) 6 monkeys could hold the fort...

and everyone has to move to you while you just sit there, far easier to defend

while i agree and admire you all for sticking to your guns and the end of the day its not that impressive :rolleyes:

I fail to see how it isn't impressive that 6 players have easily and successfully defended their own cities against hundreds while at the same time taking many more cities from the enemy than they have taken of us. Also at the absence of our defensive player who supplies 3/4 of the defense we're still managing to take many more cities than we're losing. Now... I fail to see how this isn't impressive.

DeletedUser

it doesnt take much to impress you then lol

besides hundreds of players is a massive exaggeration, at best , 20 odd players are attacking you that's not hundreds unless your math is that bad, ( could be :heh:)

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Or possibly yours. Ill put it like this seeing as you fail to understand. There are 2117 cities against us in O44 alone. We have 654 cities. Quite daunting you would think yet we're prospering.

DeletedUser

ive got a great group of guys and girls goin in ocean 66

DeletedUser

Or possibly yours. Ill put it like this seeing as you fail to understand. There are 2117 cities against us in O44 alone. We have 654 cities. Quite daunting you would think yet we're prospering.

if it was down to simple maths then yes but the logistics of the issue mean you guys are sitting in pole position,
as i stated before clives lies and shennanigans gave you that position not through abillity :p

DeletedUser

so who were you ?

and who are you that noob Jakaali ?

p.s. someone teach Jak how to play its getting embarrassing keep giving me slots :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah

didnt have much to do with them but heard good things about them , glad to see you hear :)

DeletedUser

It is indeed,
at its peak was an awesome world with some very good players and characters many good friends there..

DeletedUser

haha yes rick you are one mate lol and hell yeah loved gamma and i was in the mother tuckers the Illuminati for a while then ended it in the inglorious B's

DeletedUser

haha were you apart of rimming of our members in the beginning lol our leadership were dumb and recruited members like 6 oceans away lol but once we were concentrated we were a formidable force wouldnt you agree ;) i had so much fun in that world i loved fighting the hugs and fusion they were such great fights