October Competition Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Please discuss anything regarding the competition in this thread.

DeletedUser

The competition has started, since it's Sunday in Germany.

DeletedUser

What is this topic for ?

Im just wondering if it's connected to the Breast Cancer Awareness Month ?

~V

DeletedUser

Eclipse I may enter this one!

GET READY FOR SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DeletedUser

I sure hope we see a lot of "skill" from everyone. The prize is something neat and very special.

DeletedUser

lol

didnt i do one of these a while back? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dunno. Maybe you did. I do remember someone doing something like this before, can't remember who though.

Aicy

Strategos
Hmm... I don't think I can fit my so, long, so exhausting, so awesome Grepostory into 500 words. :p

Gimmie a ten thousands or two and I'll do it! xD

DeletedUser

Yes, that's what I meant jar.

If you remember the poem contest, they asked that we not say which was ours. This way the voting would not be affected by who we are.

Also, mine turned out to be 782 words, So I guess that's to big. I'll try to cut out some stuff. It's approximately a page long.

DeletedUser

Mentioning your name or other player's names is fine. We're not doing any sort of public vote for this. The mod team, or just a select few mods, will be reading all of the stories and picking the winner.

You guys will understand this competition more when I announce the prize.

DeletedUser

That would be one lame prize if the prize was top 3 gets posted on the forums for players to read. :p

Although yes, top 3 probably will get posted.

DeletedUser

This must be one hell of a prize. I think I have a pretty good guess. It's a post card from Eclipse with a picture of himself and his pet rock. Was I close?
My story is now 600 words long, do you honestly care or should I make it 500. I really don't want to cut out any more of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This must be one hell of a prize. I think I have a pretty good guess. It's a post card from Eclipse with a picture of himself and his pet rock. Was I close?

Not a bad guess. But I only asked for your real name, not your address :p