October Competition Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

A little over 500 words is fine.

And you can use MS Word to type it up. Just copy and paste it into a PM and send it to me.

DeletedUser

I've sent my story. oh well, Can you mail me your comment? I would like to hear what you think about it.
Thanks,

Hindarion

DeletedUser

People keep posting it in here, which is wrong. We realize you are noobs but it's no excuse. Read the directions!
Of the stories I'm seeing, there either too boring or too short. Mine really isn't any better as it's kinda impossible to make it funny or adventurous, but at least make it a few paragraphs.
I hope to send mine in after some more editing :)

DeletedUser12519

I was just wondering about the possibility of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.

DeletedUser

At this point, there is only the 1 prize, which is mainly recognition. My guess is if Eclipse get's a lot of stories he will make more prizes. So SEND IN YOUR STORIES.
I just sent mine which is really epicly awsome :).

DeletedUser

That's actually a good idea. Perhaps a 2nd prize can be +rep and a title, first place could get the real prize plus this :)

DeletedUser

srry for double post, but I figured you wouldn't read it if I just edited my last post.
When will you announce the winner? Will it be soon?

DeletedUser

Good job to all that won.

I thought this was supposed to be more realistic. Oh well, I tried :)

Mine is number 28 in the post with all the stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good job, all. :)

Although the grammar didn't exactly please me (little sentence var.), the content is great. Keep up the good writing, for all that matters here is really just the content. I was surprised to see so many entries; I would not have thought so many here would write so much.

Of course, I had to write the only entry that didn't have a title. :rolleyes: