October POTM - Voting 2

Who is your favorit Omega Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Jarp, are you sure this wasn't from the last voting?

Oh yes, it was. However, the vms were sent the day the 2nd poll opened so people may have gotten the messages after the voting started for poll 2.

I see no other reason why there would be a ton of random non-Omega playing players voting for slobo.

slobo.c

Strategos
I was off for last day and half and I didnt send anymore vote requests!!!
I am not idiot Jarp..... :D

DeletedUser6029

OMG..who cares. Why is this POTM different from EVERY OTHER world's POTM??????

DeletedUser

because it has ms in it who whine over everything ;) saying everyone else cheats and they are the only ones who are apparently pristine by their own eyes. Then again we both know they do what they can to try and ensure they win at anything... such as taking over other players accounts because they suck :D

oh and Sparta was recruiting for votes in ms :eek: isnt that campaigning...

Boy there sure are a lot of accusations going on. Maybe the only thing to do is call it a no win and wait for next months potm votes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

because it has ms in it who whine over everything ;) saying everyone else cheats and they are the only ones who are apparently pristine by their own eyes. Then again we both know they do what they can to try and ensure they win at anything... such as taking over other players accounts because they suck :D

oh and Sparta was recruiting for votes in ms :eek: isnt that campaigning...

Boy there sure are a lot of accusations going on. Maybe the only thing to do is call it a no win and wait for next months potm votes :D

How old are you Cronus? You're acting like a 12 year old.

Just because you aren't in this poll doesn't mean you have to tell lies and try to ruin it for others. I'm appalled at the blatant lie about me as you can see who voted and its obvious I haven't campaigned.

You need to stop trolling, you are destroying this world Forum, you're leeching all the fun out of it and turning everyone against each other. This place was much happier before you came here and polluted it with your toxic posts.

You were beaten. Get over it already.

P.S. Read this thread again and then read yours. Obvious troll is obvious.

DeletedUser

I actually removed myself from the poll. Kinda sucks when I pop up like you and jarp do huh. I was answering a question put forth by another player thanks. No trolling involved.

Guess truth posts = toxic posts.

Please dont insult me on a personal level. it hurts my feelings and makes me want to go wah wah wah.

on an honest side...

Ms's continuous accusations of cheating at these polls are getting very droll. I was suggesting just putting a stop to the competition at this point due to the fact that the whining is getting to be too much and very irritating. See how you responded to what you supposed was my whining? It was just to show you what its like. So cmon guys lets stop the crabfest and just have a bloody competition without the jr high antics.

DeletedUser

I got Slobos message on the 30th, poll started the 31st. So he sent them out the day before this poll started, assuming he did send them out on the same day (not sure since i dont know who exactly he sent it to).

Yeah, Cronus is ruining this world forum *sarcastic voice* :D

DeletedUser6029

You like that raffy :D I believe you were victim of underhandedness as well :D
Wasnt it a new baby for you?

I agree, slobo got on my page prior to the poll going up. But, reality and truth don't matter to those 3....

my two sense is it is STUPID not to be able to campaign. But the rules in this forum change depending on the Testosterone levels of sparta and jarp.

DeletedUser6029

MY HERO
LunchRoom1.png

DeletedUser6029

but this is your table:

web-lunch_at_dell.jpg

no one

Of course it is :D
You don't see me strutting around with a bad case of "my willy is bigger than yours" now do you? We are to busy out having fun. Only you 3 have to have testosterone level comparisons....nobody else cares ;)

So it is back to my original point....your mommy must be proud, you rule your own lunch table.........

oh yeah, and pengu is about as in control as a pug on a leash........

DeletedUser

Lol Dom I don't think you understand anything.

Jar is good friend, I've known him for a long time. I don't know Raurio as much but I like him, hes funny and I have nothing against him. If I did have a lunch table I would invite them both to sit with me. I would also accept any invite from them to sit at their table.

In your case I assume you are just jealous that I even have friends to sit at a lunch table with. My picture implies you have no one, which you say is true.

So your excuse that me, Jar and Raurio have 'my willy is bigger than yours' problems is complete BS. Its just a case of extreme butthurt that you are experiencing.

Stop arguing with everyone and make some friends.

PS. Leave my mom out of this, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.