October POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Poll?? I want to be put out of my misery, I want by certain loss to be confirmed :(

I've been nominated for Gamma, Upsilon, Psi and here and I only won Upsilon but it didn't count as I was the only candidate (cries in the corner)

DeletedUser6029

Ehh if you are really POTM you should be able 2 win without a campaign!

You do know we are all going up against Pengu right? The other thing you might have missed, you have almost all members of a Spammerly Kick "donkey" alliance listed. Did you not think we would use this as an opportunity to roast each other good naturedly?

DeletedUser

Yes I am very smart, the IQ level only equivalent to that of one Albert Einstein. You are intellectually challenged or are you not?;)

Cool story, bro.

If you are telling the truth (Unlikely):

Besides, thousands of people have over a 160 IQ don't act like you're special. I said smart, not intelligent anyway.

DeletedUser

Cool story, bro.

If you are telling the truth (Unlikely):

Besides, thousands of people have over a 160 IQ don't act like you're special. I said smart, not intelligent anyway.

I don't recall telling a story (intellectually challenged confirmed)

Cool notion, hrm....where's the research? (Another confirmation)
I am not an actor nor am I special, just a simple guy in a simple world.;):pro:

DeletedUser6029

Rule number 1 on the forum Sabla....some threads if they get locked don't matter...but others matter. This one would not be one of those that don't matter. If you must attempt to spam, keep a semblance of "on topic". You will gain no friends if you perpetuate this thread getting hijacked and locked.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay. Had some rl things over the weekend to deal with. I'll be putting up the poll later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.