October PoTM

DeletedUser

Cronus, it defeats the purpose of this competition if you vote for players who only joined half an hour ago and have made one post in this section.

DeletedUser

well technically if they posted and play on the world they can be entered. Doesnt defeat anything.. and he needs a second nomination to be entered.

DeletedUser21750

how many votes u need to go through

[QOUTE]Posters In Poll:
Remorce/Cronus
Raurio
SpartaPrime

Posters with Nominations:
Slobo.c[/QUOTE]

SpartaPrime and Raurio only have 2 votes each is it only 2 votes to go through or is it 3 as AXE murderer1 and slobo.c are through aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

speaking of such... Raurio admittedly doesnt play Omega so I dont see should be in this list.

lol.. I am starting to feel some resentment from you, as if you mad.
I have to continue playing this world to have the ability to post in its forum? I think not.

SpartaPrime and Raurio only have 2 votes each is it only 2 votes to go through if it is me and slobo.c are through aswell

I have no idea who you are but you only have one nomination at the moment.

I nominate firelord, jarp, spartaprime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to continue playing this world to have the ability to post in its forum? I think not.

I never said anything about posting in here :p I said you dont play Omega and as such shouldnt be up for this award :p

each worlds potm is mostly designated towards the players in that world.

If however you feel you should have the right to be on this list then so does .fatlady. which however jarp already declaired he refuses to add to the list in any way.

DeletedUser21750

I have no idea who you are but you only have one nomination at the moment.

I nominate firelord, jarp, spartaprime.

i ment to say AXE and slobo.c are through i got confused i thought i saw 2 votes for me sorry :(

DeletedUser

Yep, I'll had everything.

As a lot of you know, I was a bit busy today ;)

DeletedUser

I changed one of my votes to Naughty Bear, how could I forget the Phararambo?!!

DeletedUser

The way I see it. As long as the person was still playing on the world at some point during the month of October, they are eligible.