Milestones of Thebes

DeletedUser14397

Being one of the bigger guys, u had an responsibility towards the others inside DT

I done what i could i sent resources to lots of you guys to help push you all to CQ's a couple of you guys i always sent rss to, i sent support to help with sieges, what more was i meant to do bud?

yeah i just upped and left thats what happens when your pee'd off mate all that help i was given and couldn't even get help with a CS attempt myself that was a 3hr tt where is the duty of the players to me there?

I dont see myself as a traitor i wanted to leave simple as that, yeah i spoke to SL before hand only about joining them and to take a city before i lost my O55 cities.

DeletedUser

I done what i could i sent resources to lots of you guys to help push you all to CQ's a couple of you guys i always sent rss to, i sent support to help with sieges, what more was i meant to do bud?

yeah i just upped and left thats what happens when your pee'd off mate all that help i was given and couldn't even get help with a CS attempt myself that was a 3hr tt where is the duty of the players to me there?

I dont see myself as a traitor i wanted to leave simple as that, yeah i spoke to SL before hand only about joining them and to take a city before i lost my O55 cities.

Sorry Jor, short and sweet bud; Wooly, did we not boost you to CQ as well? Did we not help you acquire all your cities you had in O55? Okay, so one CS didn't get clearing help, surely with so many claims floating the water it's to be expected that one gets neglected right? You had what; 4 cities? At that point don't you feel a player should be able to handle a claim on their own? I've made my own conquests and so has most of DT. We're here to help, but to cry when you don't get help on a single CQ is kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

You semi-gifted me your city. Didn't stack it with those birms so I guess you gave me a freebie. Still not happy with the way you left bud, feel we did nothing to help you grow to the point you were at and we don't even get a goodbye head's up? I sent you a pretty friendly mail, you blatantly ignored it and didn't even read it. Nothing but love for you dood kinda bummed you didn't at least show me the respect or courtesy of a simple reply. It is what it is; Best of luck to you ~

Oh, and congrats to BOOM. See; I'm on topic ;)

DeletedUser14397

lets dish the dirt then

yeah you posted for people to help me out to get CS ready how many people helped me tho mate? 3/4 if your lucky 1 was a kingly gift from JTeale someone else cast a wedding and maybe got about 5k worth of rss CHEERS did i moan about it? NO. what did i put in to DT? how many guys did i help out? i expect a little back and as i said to Dan only 2 claims were on the go when i sent my 3hr tt CS and still got nada help and im sure one of the claims had landed already so there should have been help there NO EXCUSE was meant to be a solid team but im sure if yourself posted for help you would have got most members helping no problem FACT also i never gifted you any city my briemes were landing in front of 3 attacks plus CS so no point in me wasting them on that one when i knew 2 other CS's were coming

Smack talk ends here. i wasn't happy in DT so i left so what, i done my best for most you guys how many you guys could say the same huh?

i know who holds a grudge and i know who still likes me from the short time i was there im happy with that.

well done me 5k DBP first ever milestone yeahhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Like I said, nothing but love for you dood. Not trying to take a dump on your or anything just kinda peeved I didn't even get a mail in regards or a reply after the fact. Can't fix something I'm not even aware of can I?

Congrats on your first milestone wooly ~

DeletedUser

Yea I have no problem with you switching alliances, as you have the right to do that if you aren't happy. I personally had a problem with the way you left, like DW said you could of at least messaged him and let him know or something.

DeletedUser19042

Unless this goes back to topic in the next post and following...I'm closing this thread if you keep ignoring my warnings in the threads.

J

DeletedUser41659

Thanks Jor, on topic, I really do enjoy reading these, thanks for keeping them updated!