Off Topic Crusaders! Backstabbers.

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone,

I am informing everyone through this post, not to rely on above mentioned alliance. They are betrayers and backstabbing is part of their game strategy. OTC contacted us(The League of Poseidon) when they were being crushed by NaTaRaJa & Huns. We formed an alliance and went further till we started getting their attacks some time back even when we had a pact. When contacted OTC replied "yes" we are about to break pact.

Breaking NAP is different. Hitting an ally w/o warning shows their character. It was a plan to recruit our good players in their alliance which we decided not to take. Now we are in full fledged war and up to either break their neck or get crushed. :D

DeletedUser

:eek:

Alliance drama!

I hope you fare well in this war Kung Fu. All the best.

After all, I don't really like off topic people. :p

DeletedUser

<chuckles> That was great Gibbowo.. I don't blame you, how often would that opportunity come up? Not very..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Sorry but if im reading right your deluding yourself, you asked them if they were going to break the pact and they said yes, this is nothing to do with backstabbing this has to do with an alliance that wasnt ready for war.
We play a war game all alliances should have a defensive setup that can act asap to protect members.
The problem is your not watching and listening to what your being told. Hard fact bud, you wont do it again.

DeletedUser

I think you got that wrong Mike62, the mentioned attacks was from Huns/Nataraja targeted OTC, and Kung-Fu's alliance helped defending.

DeletedUser

rev087 is right. We were allied to them when they were at war with Huns/Ares. As OTC approached us for alliance when they were fighting Huns. A pact may sound confusing, so we were allies when we received attacks. If that is fair then I don't understand what is unfair.

DeletedUser

TheBattleBegins.jpg

this pictures proves that The League of Poseidon attacked first. their just mad that Lord Caedus has taken 2 of their cities so far and stopped 2 incoming colony ships single handedly.

DeletedUser

Above mentioned picture doesn't prove that TLP was involved in attacks. Even we were not informed about it although I still have mail from OTC which clearly states terms and conditions of coalition between both alliances. I also have mails threatening us to join OTC and disband our alliance which clearly shows this was a weak move to recruit us.

"single handedly". This makes me laugh seriously. I have enough reports supporting him. To just get into your knowledge those biremes who he got as support to defend his siege was not from any of his cities. That player is out of ammunition and living his life on support system. I wish him good luck.

DeletedUser1405

I will stick with one part of what i said. We are playing a war game and even in peacetime you should be preparing for war, if your not war ready you need to look at the way you play the game.
You may have been taken by surprise by these attacks but where are your retaliations, they should have been sent within 24hrs of the first attack.
Sorry if i sound harsh but the alliance im in when playing has been at some form of war since january and we are still around through organised leadership and fighting back.

DeletedUser

and as a side note they are doing that to individuals too

they invited me to the allaince and then started to attack before I had the chance to accept the invite
and when i did accept it they kicked me out of the allaince because they found a city that was maxed in many areas and the one that wanted to have it is too lazy to build

I just think that it is a great thing to do to invite and then attack

the invite was not even 2 days old and I had not been able to accept it.

DeletedUser

LOL sanders.. This isnt Iraq.. I don't think you have to black out how many troops he has, especially considering how fluid this game is.

haha no offense mate. I just saw that and started laughing my AR$e off :D

DeletedUser

I agree Mike, We are playing war game and we should be ready for that. Considering numbers against we are, we did a good job until now.

Everyone knows about OTC, there past & present.

DeletedUser9300

yeah everyone knows OTC, all my prescription medications say it in bold print... duh...

DeletedUser

I use OTC for target practice I only wish they squirmed more when taken under siege.

DeletedUser

TheBattleBegins.jpg

this pictures proves that The League of Poseidon attacked first. their just mad that Lord Caedus has taken 2 of their cities so far and stopped 2 incoming colony ships single handedly.

but for someone who is prepared, this is a very weak attack

DeletedUser

Presumably Athena was useful enough to know to dodge with navy while not bothering moving ground troops? I have to agree that it wasn't exactly the strongest attack ever, but really, it seemed more like a BP hunt than a war declaration. Was there follow-through including ground forces and a CS? If not, it deserves/deserved a slap in the face.

Oh, and OTC doesn't really impress in my very humble opinion. I say that more because of their random-seeming spread than any interaction or encounters with them. Still, I've seen spots where they have a single player or only a handful of barely active players for islands upon islands (lacking nautical miles).

I would equally point out that this doesn't constitute a war by anyone's standards. Caedus has made two conquers since the first day of September. That's close to a conquer every three weeks. As for blocking CS, not a hard feat to pull off with the plays coming from LoP if the screencap is any indication. No offense to either involved, but if posting on the forums is to show other alliances that those involved are not to be trifled with, it might be worth making a harder... impression, before doing so.

Just some random thoughts for a bright and cheery morning :)

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser

Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points
None Off Topic Crusaders 2nd September 2010 - 03:14:39 50,603
Final Sovereignty None 28th August 2010 - 23:10:26 47,015
(from grepostats)

Above mentioned attack was on 1st September and player was not part of any alliance then. It clearly suggests that above player was refugee in OTC according to rules when he joined and gentle men we were allied to OTC then

Finton,

Good Morning from my side as well. This post is not intended to lookout for any support or creating anti OTC movement or asking for help. We have got 1/7th BP of OTC considering their size and age it says enough about us.

Here is an attack report for you. This is not only one but we cannot post everything here. Hope you understand.

lcattack.jpg