Official Freedom From Oppression Anouncment

DeletedUser

blueflagresize.png

Declaration of War

Recently events have paced of great injustice within the Delta World. Injustices that cannot be allowed to continue. Freedom From Oppression is not an alliance that stands for tyranny and oppression(who would have thunk it) of the honourable.

Relentless has acted against the cities of Freedom From Oppression under the following casus belli. Relentless has presented claims that 5 or 6 of the cities of the Freedom From Oppression belong to them because they had assisted in the conquering of those cities.* Not only have they not presented any evidence of any kind to support these outrageous claims but they have also ignored every direct attempt at a diplomatic solution.

Seeing as Relentless has chosen the cowards path and not declared war nor issued any contact directly to the Freedom From Oppression little choice was given to us.

Freedom From Oppression now recognizes a state of war with Relentless.

Chancellor
Sinsation

*This information was provided by SparkySte before my time at The Huns was terminated

DeletedUser5270

What? Just face it mate. You are going to be obliterated.

DeletedUser

Wow......... We'll miss you :) If you need my help, I'll be around

DeletedUser

Yes I totally get that I will not succeed. That was never not clear to me. Unfortunately I have to sleep and do other humanly activities such as eat, , work, and write exams. Also the fact that the game is glitching hard(all ready reported) for me makes it very very difficult to get anything done.

I thought it would be interesting to see if any politics actually existed on here. Obviously not. Everyone appears to be content with dancing on their tippy toes and bowing to the interests of others rather than their selves. That applies to the individual just as much as it does to an alliance.

Early on during my time at my first alliance, Siberian Tiger Alliance, there were attempts to spur some kind of community but this was unsuccessful. I continued on in hopes something would happen. But the infrastructure and the attitude never changed.

αντίο!

DeletedUser

It appears you have not been keeping up with the forums. We all do not "bow to the expectations of others"

DeletedUser

It appears you have not been keeping up with the forums. We all do not "bow to the expectations of others"

lol probably not, I remember this siberian tiger thing - they had memebrs in oc77 and 35 and God knows where else...and it was an alliance of not hundreds but few, not mentioning how many of my farms they took in.

no politics, no wars... how often do you check this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, Sinsation I was thinking about joining you in you "crusade" but then I saw your mindless posting. Sorry but -1 rep