Official wars

DeletedUser

Phantom Sultanate (PS) vs Pyramid Trashers (PT)

Phantom Sultanate (PS) vs Jarpenguin (Jarp)

Phantom Sultanate (PS) vs Sacmaster,eguthrie and ladasha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... I have a feeling that maybe.. PS could maybe... just MAYBE win... maybe...

DeletedUser

I have a feel that until conquest comes that there is no "wars" and everyone should shut up about saying "we are at war with so and so" when they can do nothing to gain the upper hand.

DeletedUser

I have a feel that until conquest comes that there is no "wars" and everyone should shut up about saying "we are at war with so and so" when they can do nothing to gain the upper hand.

Well why did you declare war on DT on Xi?

DeletedUser

My turn...

I am declaring war on the farming village of Gagihro and all of her allies.

DeletedUser

I assume all of the surrounding farming villages. I'll keep attacking until they formally break any and all ties that they may have. :pro:

DeletedUser

What is the point of this thread? No one has even got slingers. Why have you wasted the forum spamming PI forums with this ridiculous thread. Wars? Seriously you have not even got out of BP and this is the first day of the world. Geez when you have conquest then you guys can talk about wars.

DeletedUser

What is the point of this thread? No one has even got slingers. Why have you wasted the forum spamming PI forums with this ridiculous thread. Wars? Seriously you have not even got out of BP and this is the first day of the world. Geez when you have conquest then you guys can talk about wars.

sorry for spamming the pi forums

DeletedUser

On behalf of the girl scouts, we aren't sorry. ;)

We'd do it again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We didn't declare war on DT, we declared then farms ( I can find the message), which worked well. CoW and DT would have remained as such is pv didn't step in. TBH I would have made no fuss about any of it if jarp had said nothing (not a bad thing but it's true)

last point. I wasted most of what I had on helping other guys. If I had of been selfish and kept my troops, no one would have rimmed me.

last last point. Firelord, don't say good point when you do the same in every world you join

so stop pissing on and stop going on about wars when Vm isn't even 3 days away from expiring.