Oh boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Spartards are at it again in. This time in Nu. Can I not have one world to play in where I am not choking on their MRA noobishness?

That's all. I just wanted to express my frustration. Carry on, please.

DeletedUser

I am not familiar with RM. I think I stopped playing before they/it became big. What is RM?

DeletedUser

I am not familiar with RM. I think I stopped playing before they/it became big. What is RM?

REAL MADRID, they are like the new Spartan's, but no. Did not join here I'm afraid...

noob.jpg

DeletedUser

R. Madrid the player joined the world but as of yet he/she/non-gender specific is allianceless.

I think EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS (writing your name in capitals suggests the input of a 6yo clutching a bag of some sugary e-number enhanced delicacy in their sticky fingers) are their ADHD ridden envoy in.
We are the feared ones in the world. We spring off of several different alliances, including REAL MADRID ELITE in Mu and Lambda, and TEUTONIC KNIGHTS TYPHON in Epsilon. We will continue their legacy in this world, and will dominate all.

They should write ad copy: -

You'd thought you'd seen it all with REAL MADRID ELITE and TEUTONIC KNIGHTS TYPHON, you LAUGHED, you CRIED, you DESPAIRED!

Well you haven't seen anything yet! Coming this december, we bring you EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS! Yes we know it means VANISHING SECONDS, but we don't care, that is just how HARDCORE we are.

:), Good luck Miss OMP, I hope you get less hatred than your RM brethren.

As for Spartards, I like "Spartan Elite Phanlax", where would we be without our 300 obsessed brethren?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RM did actually join in the beggining :p But changed there name, OMPtech girl started it. (On my island :) )

DeletedUser

lol

He/she just got rimmed the other day in Lambda... now he/she's in no mans land :D

DeletedUser6983

Great :) hopefully there gone FOREVER!!! now i expect another to come along :( just the way it is...

DeletedUser

It's like a whole new skipping game....'How many spartans in this world? 1..2...3...4...5....6.........'

DeletedUser

Well look at it this way,end-game there will only be one shadow :p

DeletedUser

I am tired of all the Shadows every where ;)

So i say "let there be light to illuminate all these shadows" lol :p i say the 10 shadow alliances should declare war against the 10 spartan alliances :D lol

DeletedUser345

They wouldn't get a hit on us though it would be awfully boring.

"This is SPARTAA!" *Kicks right through are chest as we disperse to appear behind him. No Fun! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.