Oh Dear

• Thread starter DeletedUser12324
  • Start date

DeletedUser12324

So i thought i'd write one of these things as alot of people seem to mis-read me.

Facts about me:

21 years old
English
Live in SE London (tis why i always start SE on worlds)
Male (Just incase i confused anyone)
Work full time as a Duty Manager

Grepo history:

Iv'e played on pretty much every world but have stuck to Epsilon and Pi.

On Epsilon i was known as Phears, i was a leader in Artemis, Domino gave me her account which after alot of politics i gave up and restarted. I then grew to Rank 450 or so on my own account before getting Domino's account, i joined Epsilon pretty late so i think i did pretty well to grow that much.

On Pi i joined when it first came out, within the first couple months i struggled alot, i was under heavy fire from the alliance i later joined Enter the Dragon.

After growing and showed activity on forums and helped out alliance buds i was promoted to part of the council. Once Sasa left i was then promoted to leader where i believe i did well, my top rank was 44 i believe.

However stuff went down, Incubi killed ETD and here i am by myself now ranked 86. Incubi think i have some sort of grudge against them but i don't, i respect them as players i just disagree with one or two things they say/do.

Interests and hobbies:

Music.
Film (love cinema).
Biology (sad i know).
I have two tortoises that are 2 years old a tropical fish tank which is well established and a salt water tank which is quite new but doing well.
Used to play WoW (6 years got to 85 then quit, got bored...).
Swimming & badminton, i would say gym which i go to but hate!

Misc:

I don't like just being any old player i like to help out where i can in alliances whether it's being a internal forum mod or some sort of leader.

I don't like any sauce on any food.

I love all music apart from metal and rap.

I came here to play not to argue with kids or even disgruntled adults :p

I always write in a different colour than black, it's not for attention i just hate using plain old black.

Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

Yes i hate sauce, salt and vinegar does me fine ty.

No idea what awesome sauce is lol...

Think the films pretty cool that's about it.

DeletedUser12324

Hhhmm there is no east answer but LOTR were pretty awesome. But i really can't say.