OH GOD THE SERVERS ARE DOWN! *this is the emergancy broadcast system*

DeletedUser5554

THIS JUST IN FROM NODCRUSH'S NUTTY NEWS REPORT IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND BOLD AND ITS ANNOYING EVERYONE!! OH AND THE ENGLISH SERVERS ARE DOWN!

When the worlds all crash what is the worlds response!?
well as were turning out from our sources heres a picture of one of the players reactions right now
lol 2.jpg

Oh dear this is not working out at all we have to do something about this luckily we have a search and rescue team enroute right now they are more scary than the #1 attacking alliance, they have more power than a guy using gold, and they own at this game....i mean own this game.... they are TEAM INNO!!!
images.jpg

This just in team inno forgot to send the ls and were all sunk we are on our own....theres only one thing that can be happening in our cities right now without us watching them.....anyone else screwed too?

But im sure some hero will rise up and save the worlds of grepolis from total destruction...but who...WHO? WHOOOOOO? oh hey you! THIS WILL BE OUR HERO!!!
imagesCA3HX2QW.jpg

And wait we have coverage of this! hes and his team of elite fighters codenamed "wolverines" are facing these brutes right now in pitched combat!!! heres the link!!
WELL THOSE SONS OF! (censored for your young ears or the young ears of your brave sons and daughters at home)

Well as we enter a period of uncertainty remember it could be worse we could be this guy.
imagesCA2NZQ52.jpg

actually heres a list of things that could be worse and we'll list them to kill time and make you feel better :)
you could live in michigan
you could live in minnesota
you could have attented penn state youth football camp between 1997-2011
you could be joe praterno and take all the blame for the reference above
you could be a total shut in and not get the last two references
you could be a grammar nazi and hate me for this post
you could live in afghanistan
you could play for the philadelphia eagles
you could have an art degree
you could be a michigan fan
you could be lord vader
you could be forever alone
you could be deaf
you could only have a 2 inch....sub insted of a 6 inch
you could have been passed up for a scholarship
you could be badluck brian
you could be in an MRA
you could be the band nickelback
your sister or girlfriend could like justin beiber
ladies your boyfriend or brother could like the band creed

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd finally to put your minds back on the game! you could have had a cs in your harbor with tons of support on the way and no attacks or been in revolt with a cs on the way and not much support. so enjoy thinking about that :)

and remember if you think things are getting to bad just do what our staff member at nod's nutty news just did
imagesCA162OCL.jpg

.....:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

i took a crack at both sides technically see environmentalist :) also see last 4 years :)

DeletedUser

you could be republican
I appreciate your humor, but could we please leave anything RL political out of our gaming? Again, not trying to rain on your comedic talents, its just that I come to Grepolis to escape RL. Thank you for your understanding.

On the other hand, I greatly appreciate humor posts, so thank you for that.

DeletedUser5554

my dear farg i have no idea what you are refering too maybe you should recheck that list of mine? (;

haha sorry about that i ment that more in the sense they cant be too happy with the last 4 years not an insult towards republicans themselves had this been 4 1/2 years earlier id have said democrat :p

DeletedUser

I noted you were trying not to be bipartisan, and it wasn't a bad effort, if not for your first few attached pictures failing to show up. :p

DeletedUser5554

awww darn thats bad ): but i fixed it had to cut one attatchment though cuz a 5 limit ):

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the post nod. I took it the way it is intended. Funny!

I try to not take myself, anything, or anyone else too seriously; however, I am worried about a CS steaming toward my harbor. My poor little troops not getting any support cause I cant ask for any, losing my polis, and ALL my work, right when I was getting ready for my 2nd polis, and on, and on, and on, and on........

Have a good one. I hope the Crack Grepo Repair Squad can battle the elements, find the parts, kill the virus, malware, cockroaches, etc, and get those servers humming!

AtomicAngel

washingtontebowing.jpg