Oktoberfest

DeletedUser

It was going well... but then my hoplites got a bit too Octoberfested...

They built a TrojanPig and tried to invade my neighbor's city.... it would have worked too... if they hadn't kept snickering & hushing each other while hiding inside...

Milos21

Phrourach
I was the one to criticize Inno so many times, but I will say here this is the best event ever made. Not using gold is remarkable change and I (for the first time) give huge cheers for Inno.
I never thought I would say.

The only suggestion would be to modify prizes a bit. One CP is a very small prize. Even with one city you can earn more ABP with double BP spell.
My suggestion would be to replace one CP with one Culture level as ultimate prize (8,000 beers served).

DeletedUser

Anybody know if Heightened Senses can be activated after the event ends? I'd like a few days to really max out and get the most BP possible.

DeletedUser25483

Has anyone else noticed how buggy Grepolis has become since the Oktoberfest ?

I wont say anymore than that seeing as I always end getting warnings for use my right to free speech.

DeletedUser15953

Anybody know if Heightened Senses can be activated after the event ends? I'd like a few days to really max out and get the most BP possible.

Yes, I was wondering that, how long is the gift available for after Oktoberfest ends? I don't think I will make it for the 200 Gold :( :( but I will get the heightened sense - the problem isthat I have started on Calydon, everything is new, the resources really helped, but I do nto have many troops available to utilise the heightened senses atm ... a week or so would be better ....

How long wil the gifts be available for after the event ends?

DeletedUser

Buggy? I have seen less bugs in the game the last few updates than ever, bar the connectivity issues over the last few days which is not down to the Grpeo Code (so not bugs).

I think he means laggy because it has a bit been running slower. :heh:

DeletedUser15953

Yes, I was wondering that, how long is the gift available for after Oktoberfest ends? I don't think I will make it for the 200 Gold :( :( but I will get the heightened sense - the problem isthat I have started on Calydon, everything is new, the resources really helped, but I do nto have many troops available to utilise the heightened senses atm ... a week or so would be better ....

How long wil the gifts be available for after the event ends?

:( no replies or info :(

DeletedUser15953

Yes, but the mods should give an answer, surely, even if it is "I don't know". I am assuming that mods patrol each forum .... if so, just ignoring questions is a bit rude, to say the least ...

:(

DeletedUser

I think its been covered in another thread over on the question area of the forum.... the special gifts need to be used before Octoberfest ends.

DeletedUser

Can we get an answer on the time question? Does it just end or do we have some time to use the items??

DeletedUser

This was answered in the questions section, but once the event is over you won't be able to use your items.

DeletedUser

^

The above post answers your questions, but i will note that there is a timer which is running down every time you open your brewing window - that will tell you how much time you have left to brew.

DeletedUser30490

well how sad all the rush to find amphoras and the long hours that i stayed logged in is over :(

DeletedUser30767

Well .. thank you all ... just received the award of master brewer grade IV ...!!!