Old alliances

DeletedUser

What happened to the old alliances there names were something like Deadly angels and Destiny or something the only alliance that have survived are HASHASSINS

DeletedUser

What happened to the old alliances there names were something like Deadly angels and Destiny or something the only alliance that have survived are HASHASSINS

that's all part of the game, alliances come and go, its the truly great ones who stick it out throughout the world.

DeletedUser13936

I like the direction of this thread perhaps we should make a RIP kappa alliances thread so we can mourn the fallen warriors of kappa. and WM802 what is your alliances name???

DeletedUser

R.I.P
The Deli
Brotherhood of Elysium (COULD have went on to achieve great things)
-B.S-
Rissoles (not an alliance but he deserves a mention)
Deadly Angels
Brutal Kittens
Dominion
Dark Tide.

Any more?

and confed states are the oldest alliance about

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any more?

Dark and Shade are not really around anymore, neither Army of Pharaohs. Destiny also used to be ranked pretty well.

if Dominion is on the list then i guess VRoK should also be, since both were just renamed (but i'd prob just leave both off :p).

EDIT: woohoo, my 100th post :D

DeletedUser

Dominons good guys are Crimson revelation I think now. VoRk are just VoRD, dark and shade just kinda disbanded, they don't deserve the title of Kappa originals

DeletedUser

Dominion and VRoK merged - i was in Dominion and am now VRoD along with the a bunch of the proper good players like Dragot and iLex :p

VRoK -> VRoD
Dominion -> VRoD II

DeletedUser

I was sure that guys like Remorce and co went to Crimson Revelation, but I only know Dominon from before -BS- fell

DeletedUser

i have the distinct feeling we're talking about 2 different alliances, lol.

the Dominion i was in was formed after BS, we were kinda the ocean 54 branch. and remorce wasn't in that alliance :) it was dragot, hyrune, ilex etc...

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhhhh, that's where I went wrong lol. I meant Dynamis lol, was it them that had tensions with VoRK?

DeletedUser

i think all the alliances in o.54 were at war with each other tbh :D but yes, i believe there may have been a little something something there...

DeletedUser

Gods of Crimson died out but the alliance members are all still together so I don't know if it counts:heh:

DeletedUser

IX Legion have been renamed to Caeser's Legions, if that counts

DeletedUser

VRoD

We changed our name from VRoK to VRoD but we are still here. No blow ups, no disasters, just playing the game

DeletedUser

I like the direction of this thread perhaps we should make a RIP kappa alliances thread so we can mourn the fallen warriors of kappa. and WM802 what is your alliances name???
yeah my alliance is This is Sparta

DeletedUser

Destiny, Deadly Angels and HASHASSINS were eaten up in 45. HASH only has the last few remaining members because bigger things came along and they weren't a threat anymore. The only reason they're in the top 12 is because there is noone below them to get in.

DeletedUser

My alliance was in 45 so was REAL MADRID and other Old alliances