Old alliances

DeletedUser

Me too :D, wasn't it Kappa they joined Grepo? or was it Iota?

DeletedUser

no idea, but the fact that are don't exist on either anymore (far as i know, total guess actually) is what really matters!

DeletedUser

R.I.P
The Deli
Brotherhood of Elysium (COULD have went on to achieve great things)
-B.S-
Rissoles (not an alliance but he deserves a mention)
Deadly Angels
Brutal Kittens
Dominion
Dark Tide.

Any more?

and confed states are the oldest alliance about
Dominion is still alive it that they are called VRoD II

DeletedUser

Does remember Brutal Kittens, but Army of Pharaos.

Forgive my spelling.

DeletedUser

lol real madrid was in kappa lol bunch of mass recruiters, i love watching them get eaten, watching them get together real fast making like 4 alliances then getting ownd

DeletedUser

Yes I was in Dynamis ( I am Remorce for those that dont know) When the fight for Vrok happened with Siraj the Viking leaning on us I joined Revelation and negotiated Dynamis to come down and merge with them. Revelation then talked to Gods of Crimson to merge with them so the two of us merged with GOC. The leader of GOC made all the other leaders of the old alliances subleaders in his alliance then went ape when he realized there were alot of us :p meanwhile the guys from Dynamis were scared of Vrok so split off to hide from them (I notice a bunch are now hiding in their ranks) When Vrok started hitting Dynamis players cities I started taking all the Vrok Players around me which lead siraj to kick everyone around me out of the alliance as he didnt want me to take anymore of their cities from them.

The old leader of GOC then quit the alliance and got rimmed by yours truely after making false accusations against me. We didnt like that much.

We then had one of his previous subleaders kick everyone out of hte alliance because he was jealous of us and thought that we blindsided the old leader. We quickly reformed into Crimson Revelation.

Then noticed that Siraj is out of the game so am happy with VroD again.

There is the history of the 3 alliances :)

DeletedUser

Yes I was in Dynamis ( I am Remorce for those that dont know) When the fight for Vrok happened with Siraj the Viking leaning on us I joined Revelation and negotiated Dynamis to come down and merge with them. Revelation then talked to Gods of Crimson to merge with them so the two of us merged with GOC. The leader of GOC made all the other leaders of the old alliances subleaders in his alliance then went ape when he realized there were alot of us :p meanwhile the guys from Dynamis were scared of Vrok so split off to hide from them (I notice a bunch are now hiding in their ranks) When Vrok started hitting Dynamis players cities I started taking all the Vrok Players around me which lead siraj to kick everyone around me out of the alliance as he didnt want me to take anymore of their cities from them.

The old leader of GOC then quit the alliance and got rimmed by yours truely after making false accusations against me. We didnt like that much.

We then had one of his previous subleaders kick everyone out of hte alliance because he was jealous of us and thought that we blindsided the old leader. We quickly reformed into Crimson Revelation.

Nice little history, only part you left out was that those Dynamis members didn't go to VRoK to hide. They merged into Dominion, and together fought against VRoK. Until the merger happened, of course.

DeletedUser

a twizzler doesnt hide just like many more of the pllz in dynamis that went to dominion we fought on.

however still hasnt been clear for me why we merged. we got a mail and thats it no explanation just a mail saying hi, we merged join us. thats no style to tell ur members but i got over it

DeletedUser

lol yah gotta love it when that happens..

"ok peoples we are at war.. onward into the breach dear friends.. give your lives so that many shall live... oh erm by the way we just merged into the enemy come join."

I would just laughed. Maybe launch an attack against the leader (for fear his account was hacked by the enemy*wink*)

I left those out of my story mainly because the end result was the same. Now I see Chillax joined Public Enemy. This of course because of the growing threat of Crimson Revelation and how we happily take chunks out of PE members around us. *cough* yah thats it.

I did get a pm from Jimbag saying I got class.. how the heck did he know I was in University *giggle* Aye well I am glad people can joke around in here and realize its just a game and we are all here to have fun.

DeletedUser

1 of the oldest alliancis in kappa is my alliance The Illyrians Tau
i dissolve it 1 time. another time some 1 dissolve it againe and now i change his name from

The Illyrian Kingdom to The Illyrians Tau this is the oldest alliance in kappa

but this alliance wasnt 1 of the best alliances

DeletedUser

Whoops, I think I got lost, I thought I was in the Kappa forums, but saw all this Tau alliance discussion, not sure which world I'm in, sorry for intruding in the wrong world.

Have a good day,

-dragot

DeletedUser

what? everybody knows the toe! it's the most famous digit on the foot for crying out loud! :p

DeletedUser

Haha, the good old days! :)

I remember all this, .... I cleared a Black Shadow city for one of the Dynamis guys, ..... arranged for some of the VRoK players, including myself and Siraj to send support ........... he then proceeded to ATTACK our support!! ... obviously he had gotten his times mixed-up, and this despite me re-iterating and double-checking he had the RIGHT TIME!

He seemed like a good lad and had he replied to our messages (he was online reading them) ......... then this incident would not have been an issue. A day or so elapsed and still nothing (I don't know if you and Siraj had dialogue), anyway I got a tip-off that BS were after the city and I swooped, defeating a BS conquest attempt and then yours too.

I always stayed away and still do from the political side of the game so I'm not sure what went on with you guys or if this was the sole incident which ended Dynamis.

I do recall you sending me a message saying you would attack all the VRoK players around you but felt it was harsh considering it would've been a Black Shadows town before your CS arrived.

Dynamis and Deadly Angels were two alliances that VRoK supported fully in those days but got little if no return on our commitment. DA made an almost indentical blunder when I cleared ANOTHER BS city for them, except they got their CS in, but then had their "clearing runs" hit an hour later, .... it was only my support they hit as the CS had a minimal force with it and their support landed after their clearing runs.

Crazy days! :D

Last edited by a moderator: