Old Faces

DeletedUser

Hey everybody, looking forward to coming back for a bit of Grep.

Anybody here from the old days of Delta/Theta?

DeletedUser17045

Welcome back "andrew".

I don't know you, but I wish to welcome you back. It's really good to see former players return! So again, welcome back! Will you be playing in Sigma? I see no reason if you are not to post here. Clearly you are! So welcome once again!

How do you rate the 2.0 features? :p

DeletedUser65

I have some vague memories of you. I can't quite place you though. Anyways, much luck on the new world.

DeletedUser

I remember you from Delta Tmesis, :)

And thank you Cheeze. Umm, as for now, I am unsure about the 2.0 settings, they look decent.

I am a bit.. alarmed by the changes since I last played haha, but nothing I can't adjust to.

DeletedUser17045

Haha. Well yeah, the settings and stuff did scare me a bit at the start too. I read the GrepoWiki about 2.0 etc etc and I'm playing Sigma right now. It's really cool...so far ;D Come join! And if you do, come South East. Ocean 55 ;D

DeletedUser

Can't say I know you :(

Oh well, at least there are players from the same worlds :)

DeletedUser

I am not joining any alliances at the moment, I am waiting to see who emerges to be worthy.

DeletedUser17045

Okay Andrew. Have fun up North. We might meet in the not to distant future ;) Good luck up there anyway. I hear competition is going to be fearce in that neck of the woods.

DeletedUser

NW is usually a good zone for intense action, especially early in the game.

And nice Jay, I sorta remember you.

DeletedUser

welcome back andrew, i have very vague memories of you from theta (and something in my mind is saying "v-mode", although i don't know why)

DeletedUser

V-mode?

I was the founder and leader of AAP (Above Average Players) until I quit due to exams, after which AAP diminished and most left to join JFL.

DeletedUser

Hey everybody, looking forward to coming back for a bit of Grep.

Anybody here from the old days of Delta/Theta?

Nice to see you back bro I haven't talked to you forever you planning on joining any alliances

DeletedUser

Hey man :) Long time no see :)

Umm, for the time being, just going solo with Jay, see how we go and see how the alliances progress.

Haven't got the time to found an alliance this time :/