Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

SJsharks
johnny
firescore

im proablly never gonna win it thougnh let alone get in the poll :(

DeletedUser

Whoever votes for me gets +rep just out of good will not as if i would give rep to cheat :cool:

DeletedUser345

Whoever votes for me gets +rep just out of good will not as if i would give rep to cheat :cool:

No cheating but i wouldnt worry yourself this is very early and nick is nominated and he hasnt even posted here... this is like a noob votes for friend noob spamfest.

*Sits back and waits for trolls to land the bait*

DeletedUser

Are you afraid spammer!?
To early why>?
I could say it is to early to make milestone with such system!
500 Bp common 1000 points ehhhhh 60 members with 200 cap ???
and other!!

DeletedUser17043

Are you afraid spammer!?
To early why>?
I could say it is to early to make milestone with such system!
500 Bp common 1000 points ehhhhh 60 members with 200 cap ???
and other!!

too early there has not been any huge action(conquering and such) yet and people have not shown their potential
I don't mean to be rude,but really you should think before you speak

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Peoples have not shown there potential????
Hmm i think most of peoples here are know for long long time and if they change there potential in each world ohhh it is good with me!
And freecscore you can go with your big talk to other place, all that smart talk and acting will not work on me!

DeletedUser17043

Peoples have not shown there potential????
Hmm i think most of peoples here are know for long long time and if they change there potential in each world ohhh it is good with me!
And freecscore you can go with your big talk to other place, all that smart talk and acting will not work on me!

No you see,you don't get it
first of all,my name isn't freescore:rolleyes:
but on topic
what you don't realise is that everyone in this world can lose
if this was held off,there's a chance that in that time nme or whatever,could get disbanded or an alliance would suddenly pop up and destroy them(even though it is almost impossible)
because of that people like daz and nick would probably not be on the list for it,their rep in this world would go down the drain
the best players in the world could get rimmed any day,despite it being very unlikely,and therefore their reputation in this world would go down the drain
people can have good reputation and bring it here but you cannot just assume that everything will go exactly as expected
:pro:,not everything goes to plan

DeletedUser

No you see,you don't get it
first of all,my name isn't freescore:rolleyes:
but on topic
what you don't realise is that everyone in this world can lose
if this was held off,there's a chance that in that time nme or whatever,could get disbanded or an alliance would suddenly pop up and destroy them(even though it is almost impossible)
because of that people like daz and nick would probably not be on the list for it,their rep in this world would go down the drain
the best players in the world could get rimmed any day,despite it being very unlikely,and therefore their reputation in this world would go down the drain
people can have good reputation and bring it here but you cannot just assume that everything will go exactly as expected
:pro:,not everything goes to plan

I was hoping to reach 600 points and that went to plan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.