Old Timer from Gamma

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, my name is JonKirk, and I am a recovering Grepolis addict. After a long hiatus, I am back to once again ruin what shreds of a social life I have left.:)

Anyways, I played Gamma and Delta back in the day (WAY back) and it may be a shot in the dark, but is anyone from Gamma still around? Specifically any of my good old GrepoHugs buddies?

I'll hang up and listen now, and if anyone wants to hit me up sometime I am now on Delios.

DeletedUser3613

I used to play gamma against grepohuggs ;)

welcome back :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcome guys. Glad to be back. Dazlerr what alliance were you with back on Gamma?

DeletedUser2663

There is alot of NmE / Fusion players around still and a few from other enemies of GH. The huggers seem to be rather reclusive and stay in game in gamma

DeletedUser3613

Ya I was NmE then we merged to become fusion and gave the huggers a good 2 years of fighting :)

Where you one of the many that left when morale came in ?

DeletedUser

Yep that was me, although that wasn't the only reason I left. It just got to where managing so many cities was a time drain, besides coordinating and leading attacks. I guess that's a good problem to have though.

DeletedUser

No longer playing on Gamma, but it's where i started, also a proud Fusioneer ;)

DeletedUser

Started in gamma. Still exist there but not doing much.I led the Illuminati ;)

DeletedUser

Seve be quiet you hugger or i'll have to bash you fusion style ;) lol how ya doing man

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am one of those Kanga :p I actually was a noob who caught a ride and I think managed to turn into a decent player before morale and RL ran me off. Now I am a noob all over again on Delos and Edessa, and I think I'm finally starting to catch on again. Seve glad to see a familiar face, I even spied Eclipse on here the other day. Wish some of the old faces were around, does anyone know what ever happened to LegionReturns?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am one of those Kanga :p I actually was a noob who caught a ride and I think managed to turn into a decent player before morale and RL ran me off. Now I am a noob all over again on Delos and Edessa, and I think I'm finally starting to catch on again. Seve glad to see a familiar face, I even spied Eclipse on here the other day. Wish some of the old faces were around, does anyone know what ever happened to LegionReturns?
Question: Remember GoKillANoob3 ???