Old version world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is gonna happen to those players that still playing the old grepolis version?

Grepolis owner just care about players from version 2.0, they forgot those loyal players that still playing at old versions like: Iota, Kappa and etc... most of those players play grepolis more than 1 year. And we still got a good amount of players playing at those old version world that not intend to lose all the hard work that they done to migrate at a new world to start from zero.

Saw many people quitting from Iota and most of those remaining players going inactive. People is tired of eating inactive cities and than soon they get bored playing sincity and quit from iota.
And same thing is happen with other worlds like: kappa, Lambda and etc...
I don't see myself playing 2 more years in Iota. So what is the point of continue if there is no motivation?

Attack Planner don´t work for those old versions anymore: http://grepoplanner.ath.cx/Planner.aspx

I have some suggestions:
1- We could merge worlds with similar settings like Iota + Lambda, and do a new setting for both
2- Add the system of wonders from version 2.0 so an end game can be more then fighting to the core.
3- Set a date to end the world and give prizes for alliances or players at top BP list. prizes like: 300 of gold for all the members of the alliance top 1 at BP list, 200 for the second and 100 for the third. (so they can get some incentive to start at a "new" world using that gold)
4- Do more events at old versions

We need a goal urgently
Grepolis must do something about it, i don´t care what they gonna do but they must do something otherwise the world die slowly.
:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the bottom 2 rewards were for the speed rounds month back

DeletedUser4013

As it was already pointed out, there is a thread about this topic already. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.