Omg

DeletedUser18132

Cronus is back!!!!!(And to make it related to Bysantium, I'll just say I won't play in Bysantium;))

Oh, and could someone open his mod thread again?

Last edited:

DeletedUser6029

The fool RED MAN ;) could at least make a "hi, I am Cronus" thread. Geeeeeeze, you'd think he was busy or something :D

DeletedUser

he doesnt talk much but i presume he will once he gets to know us

DeletedUser18705

It's not a good forum until we have at least one funny spammer.

DeletedUser

no such thing as a funny spammer :p

Guess since this thread was made for me I might as well say how I operate :p Everyone loved me as a Titan but I have personal issues in rl to take care of. Now I am back as I noticed the forums were losing staff.

I dont talk much. I use the forums as a job rather than a banter session. If I make a call I am always happy to discuss it with the player if they feel they have been wronged and explain why.. if I am wrong I am humble enough to admit it. Those that know me know this is how I operate. I will not contribute much to this forum section as I know its for the players. I will post to be careful if I feel that the forum topics are getting off topic. Like they meandered in here :p

I am a stickler for the rules but realize people want to have fun. Any questions feel free to message me privately. I dont discuss calls in public nor have public debates on rules and actions. Hopefully this will be an active world and full of fun rather than full of something else.

Oh and I have 1 pet peeve :p people that make posts with one word answers or two when they are basically.. lawl... or lol. If you think someones post is funny or something like that just add a + to their rep system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah not really cool have never seen you here before on the forum so dont know you, you will get use to me commenting alot but not spamming just lots of comments

DeletedUser18132

Oh and I have 1 pet peeve :p people that make posts with one word answers or two when they are basically.. lawl... or lol. If you think someones post is funny or something like that just add a + to their rep system.

What??? :eek:I thought your greatest pet peeve is this
My greatest pet peeves are people who talk politics or religion. There is a time and a place for that kind of stuff and I am not the place and there is no good time. The reason why i dislike it is because the logic for them isn't concrete or causes controversy. If it was solved with simple debates then there wouldn't be arguements or controversy.
From the Titan thread.

DeletedUser

What is the forum distinction between Titans, Heros etc. I dont get it :)

DeletedUser18132

Written, edited, illustrated, and published by Cronus and Cronus, Inc.

DeletedUser

cant forget the inc at the end good going cronus really explains the roles of all the mods