Omicron, My Home

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I want to start a census on how many active people are left in omicron. I know that not all will post in the forum but would be a nice estimate to the actual amount for all to see.

Simply post your number and name like so:

1. sablanizon......till the end.

peace,

-sab

DeletedUser

Well as a bad thing never dies obviously I am still here :)

DeletedUser

I think there is more.....but at least we can see whom is active on the external forums.

DeletedUser

The grepolympia or whatever its called is quite a good way to see how many active people there are here. Obviously again not everyone will play it but between 350 and 250 people have played that each week.

DeletedUser

Now let's talk about a similar topic in regards to Omicron being OUR home. Since most of Evo are the one posting here, are you guys going to end the world?

DeletedUser18993

after the wonders are done then i will stay for a couple of months but will probably quit.

DeletedUser

now obviously i have to be here right.. unless u guys make me jobless :D :D

DeletedUser17104

I will see what happens . . . probably play for bit afterwards at a minimum and maybe stay till the end.

DeletedUser

You know what the biggest drag in this world is right now? It has always been a world filled with 50 to 100 good players who fought great battles and made things interesting but now is the age of the noobs. You have players like ann hick and sam lowry who in another world would be wiped out by now becoming stronger in this world. If you take a city from them now they take 2 inactive cities and actually grow stronger the more you beat them. It has changed from a world where only the best survive to a world where the worst become "great players" and to be honest it has become a struggle to log in to. 2.0 wrecked our world and the wonders didn't do it any favours either, this world is dead, its finished and everyday we lose more and more players because of it. RIP Omicron you were at one time the best world grepo has ever seen but sadly you are now a shell of your former self.

DeletedUser19174

There are still more Noob's lurking in the shadows.....

DeletedUser18993

blood finally your back. we have been worried. where have you been?

DeletedUser19174

blood finally your back. we have been worried. where have you been?

Probably stretching it to say I am back in Omicron, think Omicron has had it's day. I doubt many were worried about me but makes me feel all warm and fuzzy anyway. As for where have I been, well RL can be an inconvenience sometimes but takes priority over Grepo.

Waiting to see what the settings are for Actium and might find a nice little island to retire on, started another account aswell but getting beat on and I couldn't leave GS behind without at least a goodbye. Congrats to Evo though, well played all, enjoy the spoils of victory. I would like to think I at least had a fair crack in Omicron when I was active, it was fun all the same.

DeletedUser

We missed you Blood. Good players are what make it fun. As a prior poster said too many NEWBS have moved up in ranks purely due to inactive city take over. Omicron is indeed in decay... RIP

Probably stretching it to say I am back in Omicron, think Omicron has had it's day. I doubt many were worried about me but makes me feel all warm and fuzzy anyway. As for where have I been, well RL can be an inconvenience sometimes but takes priority over Grepo.

Waiting to see what the settings are for Actium and might find a nice little island to retire on, started another account aswell but getting beat on and I couldn't leave GS behind without at least a goodbye. Congrats to Evo though, well played all, enjoy the spoils of victory. I would like to think I at least had a fair crack in Omicron when I was active, it was fun all the same.