Omicron Times Issue #4

DeletedUser

I'm sorry sab, I totally forgot..
I'm starting right away.

DeletedUser

Incredible, there are still people here who were there in my time :)
Even though they probably all hate me, it's nice to see their names, and it's nice to see Omicron Times still going. I wonder if those who run it now know who started it in the first place ;)

DeletedUser

So much has changed in this world, that I think it matters little at this point.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I like reading these. But you should do interviews with other alliances like Cosa Nostra, The Argonauts, The Ancients, The Force etc :)

DeletedUser

We're gonna work on that, we were planning to do that but because me going away all of the sudden because some RL stuff, we weren't able to finish it.

DeletedUser

if anyone is interested in doind it please do so other-wise I'll do another one. Giving myself a bit of a break. Kinda hard to lead an alliance and do this at the same time.

DeletedUser

Well I would offer but as I did try it before and the kids on your side of the war refused to answer my mails (just because it was me who asked them) I think it would be pointless for me to try again. Even though the last time I did get this warm feeling inside known how much my enemy leaders hated me it would still be a waste of time for me to do it again.

DeletedUser

Well I want to start working at it again, Sab is just not responding to my messages..

DeletedUser

sorry w, I haven't seen them? Why don't we converse in-game.

DeletedUser

We going to have another issue some day, or is this over as well, lol.

DeletedUser

yeah well I'd like to make one, but everytime we about to do it or almost finish something happens and as of now I don't got much time left..

DeletedUser

I don't think this world has much time left, lol. I half can't wait for it to be over, so I can loose this addiction to check my cities each day.

DeletedUser

it has to dip below 300 players. it won't happen for a loooong time.

DeletedUser

I don't think this world has much time left, lol. I half can't wait for it to be over, so I can loose this addiction to check my cities each day.

I feel your pain mate. I contemplate quitting this world everyday, but I have too many blood brothers and to just ditch and book is just a no-go in my book.

DeletedUser

I feel your pain mate. I contemplate quitting this world everyday, but I have too many blood brothers and to just ditch and book is just a no-go in my book.

Yep.... It kinda sucks, but I don't want to be the guy that punches the clock first, lol. Even though many have gone before me, That's the whole reason I left DF
former leaders.
KingJon
arxontasnick
johnmayo
Antianara
Quaama
snowblower
Lightfoot1
arkaf
and way to many players have left to even list, lol.