On Notice

DeletedUser

....is there any Dev that speaks english

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Leave everything as it was. I understand the game always needs updates to improve gameplay - but a BIG 'impact change' should be put up for a vote first on the said world - because all you will get is a revolt and players leaving the game.

Do not change what does not need to change.

You wouldn't see TW changing W8 settings so that the world with the most villages in all of TW, all the barbs start growing and become 2k barbs. It's a massive change. Don't do it.

I ask you to consider the players thoughts on this world.

Otherwise, I'll end up joining another new game and kick DDW & TW's *** all over again.... unless of course I join with them, then that's a different kettle of fish :)

Lets party

DeletedUser1405

Tell you what, there must be a hell of s lot of people joining ALL the worlds because the players dont seemt o have dropped that much, even though all these people are leaving.
Sorry im sick of people saying we are going to leave just to jump on the bandwagon, just do it no need to tell everyone.

DeletedUser

Tell you what, there must be a hell of s lot of people joining ALL the worlds because the players dont seemt o have dropped that much, even though all these people are leaving.
Sorry im sick of people saying we are going to leave just to jump on the bandwagon, just do it no need to tell everyone.

I am still awaiting their final decision on this morale deal. Anchors they can't take back. But my biggest protest to all of this has been not buying more gold despite my desire to do so.

DeletedUser

people could just refuse to pay anymore and play the game for free like all the part-timers, then perhaps they might catch on unless its too hard for you to not blow a ton of cash in a short amount of time.

DeletedUser1405

Now thats a better idea than everyone saying they are going to leave when really everyone knows its an empty threat. They may listen if the funds start to dry up.
And when you put this together with the fact most players on here also play other inno products they could overlap the protest.
Hit them where it hurts in the pockets.

DeletedUser

Now thats a better idea than everyone saying they are going to leave when really everyone knows its an empty threat. They may listen if the funds start to dry up.
And when you put this together with the fact most players on here also play other inno products they could overlap the protest.

that's right

633792791527981375-pocketpool.jpg

DeletedUser303

This game was too crazily expensive anyway if you used the 20 gold to reduce production times, I have stopped this since the protests started, if we reduce our gold use to the essential there will be a major drop in their income and we wont be throwing our money away.

DeletedUser

It's not empty.

Well, maybe not everyone left.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to say the Inno Games developers are idiots. Far from that fact. They have done some outstanding work with the scripting on this game (yes PHP is scripting).

But it's the lack of communication with the end users. Aside from a few bugs, or un-documented features, the system isn't that glitchy when compared to other games that were released in the same time frame - especially web games which has to accomodate for so many variables.

I would honestly suggest giving us a road map for where you invision this game going.

We play it. We play it well. We can tell you if something is bone-headed. The beta server isn't as focused as we are. Anyone I know that plays beta logs in once every few days, while they log into this game 5x-10x a day.

This I agree with completely. I'm also in the dev industry and for me its the lack of communication. We, the players are the clients, and no software company goes in, updates and changes core feature sets on implemented systems without consulting the clients. Sure, they will make new versions, but the existing clients have a right to choose if they want a they new version. In this game, that's what new worlds are for.

As a whole, I think the dev team has done a great job. For anyone who doesn't do this for living, building and maintaining a system like this isn't exactly simple. I just wish they'd treat us like the paying clients that we are and leave the product that we purchased.

DeletedUser

What I've seen is people going on vacation. So player counts haven't dropped. But their accounts are inactive. It's actually a more effective move than canceling, since their polis stay intact, instead of allowing others to take them.

Gotta say, it makes a war a heck of a lot less enjoyable when all of your enemies are on vacation.

DeletedUser1405

You can say that most of the people on here saying they are going to leave are making empty threats.
People seem to think it makes the devs think twice about the game when people say they are going to leave, it wont happen, they will check and see a lot of people still ingame and still paying to build their villages.
Dont bother answering back saying we are going to do this and we are going to be doing that, it wont happen.
You will still be here enjoying the game and fighting your battles. The only thing that will have changed is that people will be farming and fighting with villages the size of their own.

DeletedUser

Quite wrong...

I know many people who threw their accounts into vacation mode, quit, or stopped buying gold when they said they would. Personally, I stopped buying gold, and will not resume doing so if things keep going downhill.

The game managers and devs brought this upon the game, competition has died, and many good players have quit.

DeletedUser

1. i do beleive majoriy of the people are making empty threats. But you also have to realize that some of those who made geniune threats were mollified by the temporary removal of morale. I think we will see a change in thier attitude once morale is made permanenet

2. some peopel do quit. tho i really hope they just put thier accounts in vacation mode.

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/alliance/10/members

i think this alliance is what 1/3 inactie? including most of the leaders. and thats just with the morale experiment not when they finally use thier survey to enact morale.

DeletedUser

Not only due to that, unfair advantage is allowed for a select few and nothing will be done against it.

Anyway another game, 2 weeks later and DDW has hit again the top charts and are at war with the whole world.

DeletedUser

Sucks that you decided to leave md. I need to speak with you in regards to one of your members that may of possibly quit.

DeletedUser

Not only due to that, unfair advantage is allowed for a select few and nothing will be done against it.

Anyway another game, 2 weeks later and DDW has hit again the top charts and are at war with the whole world.

You never hit the top of the charts in this game....

DeletedUser

You never hit the top of the charts in this game....

He wasn't claiming to be at the top on this game. :p

He said a new game, and 2 weeks later and they are at the top of that game, or at least that is how I took it.

DeletedUser

He wasn't claiming to be at the top on this game. :p

He said a new game, and 2 weeks later and they are at the top of that game, or at least that is how I took it.

He said "again" which implies he has already hit the top in other games. I took that to be this one :)

DeletedUser

uhmmm we did detah at grepolis, do your home work better

With a fraction of members we have hit the important scores not the mra scores

And I think DDW even as most of us are in vacation mode still owns multiple spots at the attack kill ranking. (most important ranking imo)

We also owned the longest top 10 rankings as players till someone jumped before with ... well everyone knows by now.

No honour anymore in taking the DDW players that choosed to stay active at grepolis. Be happy that Innogames screwed up this game. And don't put your hopes up that morale will not be implemented at this server. Inno has always final say and if they say that there where more votes to implement morale than not, who are you to say the contrary. No proof.

Last edited by a moderator: