Pnp One Last Post Scoreborad Update

DeletedUser

My Last Post

*head*hunter* 0 - Phatsnap 7

La Farmiglia 0 - Phatsnap 10

Scoreboard 7-0.png

Super JUJU i'm sorry we didn't get to finish our late nite chat.

here's my advice. Work Hard in school, Add value where other people can't and do something you enjoy and you will never work a day in your life. Given your background. I would suggest something in computer science or engineer. They will always be in high demand.

Good Luck to everyone, and please remember this is a kids game as the mods reminded me. 'Approved for ages 12 and up'

I have enjoyed it!

Last edited by a moderator:

FazeWalker

Phrourach
I heard that your last thread on HH was gonna be your last post on externals mate! :p

Your in-game life surrounds HH only eh mate? :D

DeletedUser52109

I've been following this Phatsnap/HH drama for quite some time now. And this is just silly, just when you thought this argument was dead, another post about each other pops up. I would be fine if both of you were teenagers/kids but correct me if I am wrong but the two of you are grown men. Either Phat or HH needs to be the bigger person and stop this silly drama. Let's all just be friends and have fun yeah?

DeletedUser

I've been following this Phatsnap/HH drama for quite some time now. And this is just silly, just when you thought this argument was dead, another post about each other pops up. I would be fine if both of you were teenagers/kids but correct me if I am wrong but the two of you are grown men. Either Phat or HH needs to be the bigger person and stop this silly drama. Let's all just be friends and have fun yeah?

Lol. I mean thats an option. And btw ur handle is purrfect. Ur post was the definition of thinking out loud.

And yes at the end of the day. This game is fun to me. Win or lose.

But what u dont see on city 7-0 is hh changed the city name from 'back on the comp' i.e. 'come at me bro.' So i blow him up with 3 slinger nukes on island. I attacked him during his online hours to be fair. So i cleared the city of 7kish dlu behind 16ish wall which means multiple cs are coming at him from me. Right before i seige it. He changes the name of the city to 'wow no life. Good bp' as if me attacking him on a sunday when he should be online around 10 am his time is no life. Then he gets lucky cause i have to pull due to friendly fire. Changes the city name again to" ...... " see this is the game within the game and to me its funny and fun all at the same time. Maybe being on the other side is not so fun. But then again he only attacked me 3 times in 21 days of being my neighbor on most islands. So i cannot really speak to what its like.

The end

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Maybe he just calls you "no life". As a pronoun rather than anything else. And maybe he changed the city to .... because someone will give him the city name again someday. :D

DeletedUser52109

One question to both HH and Phatsnap.,

What do you get from this? Two grown men nothing better to do that hurl insults at each other?
What exactly do you accomplish from this?

Come on guys, buy each other a pint and have a laugh.

DeletedUser49069

Lol. I mean thats an option. And btw ur handle is purrfect. Ur post was the definition of thinking out loud.

And yes at the end of the day. This game is fun to me. Win or lose.

But what u dont see on city 7-0 is hh changed the city name from 'back on the comp' i.e. 'come at me bro.' So i blow him up with 3 slinger nukes on island. I attacked him during his online hours to be fair. So i cleared the city of 7kish dlu behind 16ish wall which means multiple cs are coming at him from me. Right before i seige it. He changes the name of the city to 'wow no life. Good bp' as if me attacking him on a sunday when he should be online around 10 am his time is no life. Then he gets lucky cause i have to pull due to friendly fire. Changes the city name again to" ...... " see this is the game within the game and to me its funny and fun all at the same time. Maybe being on the other side is not so fun. But then again he only attacked me 3 times in 21 days of being my neighbor on most islands. So i cannot really speak to what its like.

The end

i cant hold back... ME and my 30 cities all alone in ocean 55 against BN, Jeff and TAZ... And i sniped 90% of your CSs.... Only one person landed a CS in my city while i was online. The rest got smart and just went for them when i slept. You all made me 4th attacker, 8th defender and 5th fighter (at that point in time) and it was just poor little me with no help and no gold... Then it got to the point where you had to gold up and send 5 CSs at me... at the same city landing at the same time.... And i still killed them... It took 300 people to take 30 cities from me over a months period in time, meanwhile supplying me with BP to move to another ocean. As for attacking you... My units were saving up to kill ALL your CSs which if i look now 90% of the CSs on my wall are just from you.... There was no reason to attack you nor would such a thing bare fruit since i was all alone. Also RIP Rupert...

Last edited by a moderator: