Option to include hero's in the "Select all" button for attacks

DeletedUser55989

When launching an attack there is a select all button that selects all units in the city to launch on an attack. Missing from this selection are a cities hero's. For many attacks this isn't an issue, but when timing attacks it takes too much time to select the hero for an attack leaving players with the choice of not including hero's on timed attacks or sacrificing their timings by spending time between recalls and the next launch to select a hero.
Unless this omission was purposeful for balance reasons I see know reason why heroes aren't included in select all.
The only complication I see to adding this feature would be making which hero's will and won't be selected by this button. If this were to be done right, their would be a list of heroes to include with select all that players could toggle, this way only offensively oriented heroes would be included and we wouldn't have to kill our precious aristoles on timed attacks.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
It is also not an option in the attack planner which is what I use for timing. To add an idea to this section you should complete the template but this is a simple suggestion and easily understood so I am going to add it to our list of suggestions generated by the Oreus interviews.

There may be a good reason why this is not included so I cant promise anything.

DeletedUser55989

It is also not an option in the attack planner which is what I use for timing. To add an idea to this section you should complete the template but this is a simple suggestion and easily understood so I am going to add it to our list of suggestions generated by the Oreus interviews.

There may be a good reason why this is not included so I cant promise anything.
Thank you :)