Hydna
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Hydna
      On Wednesday 6th July the game will be updated to version 2.266. If you have any feedback please post here.
    • Hydna
      Changelog 2.266 Dear Community, On Wednesday 6th july the game will be updated to version 2.266 Relevant for Beta testing: User...
    • Hydna
      Hydna replied to the thread Open Conquer a mod.
      Well I am not sure about that! Possibly but give me some credit! I have played revolt you know!
    • Hydna
      Hydna replied to the thread Open Guess the Sounds.
      Looks like this is proving difficult! Come on guys. So far theres a couple of very good entries but I don't think anyone has 10.
    • Hydna
      LOL hurry up!
    • Hydna
      Ok I am out of protection, defensive and just waiting for some action. Nothing so far!
    • Hydna
      Hydna posted the thread Open Guess the Sounds in Competitions.
      Guess the Sounds This month we have a competition with a difference. Guess the sounds. There are lots of you that believe you are...
    • Hydna
      this is a link as close to me as possible but i spawned right in the centre so i was trying to be close to lots of players.
    • Hydna
      Anyway - moving on lets update you guys on the situation. Lots of nice messages and lots of trips and I'm intending to be fully...
    • Hydna
      You are right this is a game and should be fun. The market is more of an extra though to provide options if you do not want to spend...
    • Hydna
      I am doing a conquer a mod city with a difference for this world. I have spawned a city as Silver Witch so you can find me easily. Its...
    • Hydna
      You can trade gold very easily on day 1 of any world if you drop instantly but after that it is activity dependent. You have to watch...
    • Hydna
      Hydna replied to the thread Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread.
      The new world is now open. Good luck.
    • Hydna
      Hydna replied to the thread New World Hydra.
      The new world Hydra is now open - have fun.
    • Hydna
      Hydna replied to the thread Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread.
      We are listening to what is said here in the forum and in tickets. We do keep the devs uptodate with what you say. The survey was to...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…