OrangeOpti

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I'm OrangeOpti, just saying hello. I don't play the game anymore, because it got a bit boring. I do GFX, you might see me in the forum every once in a while.

If you're new, you might not know me, this'll be due to the fact that I've kind of turned into a lurker more than a poster.

You should know that I make PnPs, which generally get positive reviews from most people, excluding Aicy and his band of followers that is.

I find repeated ignorance frustrating as ****, much like sigismund.

I don't really have any notable achievemens on this forum, no modship or famous guides. I was a pretty big personality on here a couple of months ago, even getting the title "The One and Only" from our lovely Community Manager Adam (Ac04), who by the way, is doing a great job along with FurryIceCubes.

As you can probably tell, I have a pretty big ego, which means most of the people I get annoyed at won't really take a liking to me, well, scratch that, unless you make intelligent posts and attempt at using proper english, I'll probably not get along with you and radiate dislike.

I might bug some of you on Skype when I'm bored (Sorry 'bout that adam), tell me to **** off, if it irritates you.

In Real Life I enjoy cycling (the racing bike kind), sailing, rugby, football and playstation. I am also interested in cars.

So, the floor is open, ask any questions, I'll choose whether to accept them so don't whine if I tell you that a certain question is off limits. Oh yeah, I'm also a guy.

DeletedUser

most of the post i've seen from OO have been pretty good (y)

DeletedUser2795

Nope. OO worships cats, even though they stay away from GrepoFX

DeletedUser

Opti's a great artist, his work is really good, and he used to post a lot more often.

Aicy

Strategos
You shoulda asked me to do it. That way people would hate you less.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are you a professional artist? Were you in Black Armada?

DeletedUser

I was in Black Armada, but only for a while. I made PnP or two, but nothing major in that alliance. No, I am not a professional artist, but I enjoy to jump on PS when I can.

The story of my name: I joined a game called Virtual Regatta, and at the time had to come up with a name for my boat. As I sailed the Opti, and I was Dutch, I decided to mix the two and make OrangeOpti. For those who don't know, orange is the national colour of the Netherlands.