Order of the Nightshade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, not really. look in the Eplision section for "Pnp: Yo not serious" I got a -rep for that, but a nice soul + reped me :) . That was the first tread I posted in.

Well, look at it this way, some great alliances aren't realy big, so message people on your alliance's islands(not people in alliances) if they want to join. Make a core for your alliance. Don't tell everyone that you are excepting members. Ask the best if they want to join you, if not then stick to the players you have.

Build, fight, and conquest. Or you can destroy(your city), die, and be conquered. Thats what I would do in your situation.

Well thankyou this is the first helpful comment I have had I just wished other people could be the same instead of making fun out of somebody who is just learning

DeletedUser4013

Ok, I am closing both of the duplicated threads. The thread was correctly opened in the Alliance sub-forum, and it would have been a lot easier for that to happen had any of you decided to let Colin1972 know this instead of bash him for not doing so in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.