P&P EOW...At it Again!

DeletedUser

im to busy defending you guys, how is that not fighting, when i get my chance to attack back i will take it, and inactives are a great way to make up for cities lost, to not take advantage of that would not be wise. so as far as saying ruining the game...lol thats funny. you are not even near me to fight me, whats you beef? i read your other post about telling me to stay quiet, what are you talking about are you delusional. im not in leauge with orthia, and i never backstabbed MAP, you losing it buddy, i dont even know why you make contriversy with me, i can care less what you do, im playin this game for ME to have fun, work with people who are fun to work with not bother with all this slandering, but i understand that, that is the game you play. so have fun.

so if you will excuse me i have another inactive to take over to better myself for the fight i have with EOW.....corection, my fight with xeye, who is putting up one hell of one. and daddyspoon too. and beileve me when i say i will show a fight to those who fight me, and stillsetanta, your not even around me so continue bashing me and recruiting your pawns to attack me, which i talk to via PM and they are some good people, we dont care that were fighting each other, were having fun with it. this blah blah blah give people a bad name stuff is actually what is ruining the game. im here to have fun and the day i stop having fun is the day i dont log on anymore. and then simply all this is obsolete:)

lets be friends still, we could have alot of fun. we can still war in game, but hey being nice to each other is really not that hard, then if ya get to know me then you can actually make an opinion about me. the way it should work anyways...:)

eh look at who started this thrend. Look at who the original posters in this thrend were. All your alliance mates. Try to remember what you were saying about EOW. Then you might remember why I have a go at you. You were all swagger before the war kicked off.

And if the EOW Members who are attacking you are pawns then what does that make you???
They're not pawns. All members who fight are valued. X-eye and daddyspoon are valued members because they play this game at a level you just cant fathom. Fighting an enemy and taking their cities.
You and your alliance mates mostly stack cities, gather BP, lose the city, and then slink off to take an inactive like you just admitted to. It ruins the game. There's no competition.
And I know you're working with Orthia members because Ive seen the reports of them trying to save your cities by breaking seiges. Ive seen the reports of the support theyve sent to your cities. So deny deny all you want. The reports dont lie.

And I dont need to be near you to play my part in this war (turkey shoot). Ive been taking your alliance mates cities that are near me. I think I'll take another one tomorrow or the next day.

And just to remind you why Im having a go at you. You were all swagger before the war. You were chomping at the bit for this war to start. And when it did you just turtled.
And I have to seriously question who you managed to take a cocotte city when you were with SAP. I know cocotte has given up cities before so he can take them else-where. He's told me that himself. And thats most likely how you got one because your game play is no where near good enough to get one.
another sign of you being in league.

DeletedUser

eh look at who started this thrend. Look at who the original posters in this thrend were. All your alliance mates. Try to remember what you were saying about EOW. Then you might remember why I have a go at you. You were all swagger before the war kicked off.

And if the EOW Members who are attacking you are pawns then what does that make you???
They're not pawns. All members who fight are valued. X-eye and daddyspoon are valued members because they play this game at a level you just cant fathom. Fighting an enemy and taking their cities.
You and your alliance mates mostly stack cities, gather BP, lose the city, and then slink off to take an inactive like you just admitted to. It ruins the game. There's no competition.
And I know you're working with Orthia members because Ive seen the reports of them trying to save your cities by breaking seiges. Ive seen the reports of the support theyve sent to your cities. So deny deny all you want. The reports dont lie.

And I dont need to be near you to play my part in this war (turkey shoot). Ive been taking your alliance mates cities that are near me. I think I'll take another one tomorrow or the next day.

And just to remind you why Im having a go at you. You were all swagger before the war. You were chomping at the bit for this war to start. And when it did you just turtled.
And I have to seriously question who you managed to take a cocotte city when you were with SAP. I know cocotte has given up cities before so he can take them else-where. He's told me that himself. And thats most likely how you got one because your game play is no where near good enough to get one.
another sign of you being in league.

You take inactive cities aswell but not as much as IDY.

DeletedUser

Not sure if your the right person to be pointing that one out.

Yeah i know i take inactives only noobs dont.And as op.ivy said before my ocean is deserted nowonder, i have to take inactives.

DeletedUser

thanks phish, i know i take inactives of our alliance, its so you guys dont, i think its wise, and your right allthough i wasnt one of the originators of this thread. i have taken my part of slandering and played into the politics. but i still like before wanna have fun. i know i got under your skin when i was with SAP, thats what i was trying to do, but also i have addmitted mmy flaws, there was more to the SAP/EOW conflict than i knew about. i have held my opinion since finding the truth.

it was fun for the moment and then i saw all the personal conflict which i should have forseen, op.ivy was the one who pointed that out to me,but all in all i dont have personal grudges, and i understand that you might, but im here to have fun. that is why i gladly extend my hand out to you for friendship. thr war is the war, were all gonna do what we have too to survive, but this back and forth stuff has well overdue to end, im friendly with all. i like to stir the pot once in awhile and am usually drunk when i do it, hence the me and anarqy conflict, i mouthed off to a leader and got booted for it, if that never happened well i think mine and your relationship would be different, i am well aware of my mistakes, but here i am rebultling a player i really dont know and wishing it were different, im in an aliance as a follower, like a sheep, but a few player i work with are good people so i enjoy it. so let be fun about this and stop the nonsence,

honestly me and you could be good partners but the cards have played out that we are not which i think makes the game fun, only if we were closer, i dig the one on one battles. but hey lets not hate stillsetanta. i have long dissmisse any slandering towards me:)

DeletedUser

thanks phish, i know i take inactives of our alliance, its so you guys dont, i think its wise, and your right allthough i wasnt one of the originators of this thread. i have taken my part of slandering and played into the politics. but i still like before wanna have fun. i know i got under your skin when i was with SAP, thats what i was trying to do, but also i have addmitted mmy flaws, there was more to the SAP/EOW conflict than i knew about. i have held my opinion since finding the truth.

it was fun for the moment and then i saw all the personal conflict which i should have forseen, op.ivy was the one who pointed that out to me,but all in all i dont have personal grudges, and i understand that you might, but im here to have fun. that is why i gladly extend my hand out to you for friendship. thr war is the war, were all gonna do what we have too to survive, but this back and forth stuff has well overdue to end, im friendly with all. i like to stir the pot once in awhile and am usually drunk when i do it, hence the me and anarqy conflict, i mouthed off to a leader and got booted for it, if that never happened well i think mine and your relationship would be different, i am well aware of my mistakes, but here i am rebultling a player i really dont know and wishing it were different, im in an aliance as a follower, like a sheep, but a few player i work with are good people so i enjoy it. so let be fun about this and stop the nonsence,

honestly me and you could be good partners but the cards have played out that we are not which i think makes the game fun, only if we were closer, i dig the one on one battles. but hey lets not hate stillsetanta. i have long dissmisse any slandering towards me:)

Ill probarly never be friends with santa because hes, too aggresive.

DeletedUser

You take inactive cities aswell but not as much as IDY.
2 for position in a new ocean. 48 hours CS ride out. Its impossible to conquer an active in an alliance from 48 hours out. But then the war shifted to my East so I didnt move into that ocean properly. I then started to take enemy cities again.
Big difference to what your alliance does.

DeletedUser

i like how he just ignored all that i posted, lol
your a brit,, aint ya