P&P - On Behalf of all Nerds, TriLambdas take a Stand.

DeletedUser

The work of Z Grade and Sapphire Sorrows:

166x440.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

saphire or whatever,did i not took one of your alliance members city 2 days ago?wow!he was supported with little horsis!and u said others r noobs?common!
Originally Posted by MetalCore View Post
lol not bad.
and leea smell a 2 faces here!

DeletedUser2663

saphire or whatever,did i not took one of your alliance members city 2 days ago?wow!he was supported with little horsis!and u said others r noobs?common!
Originally Posted by MetalCore View Post
lol not bad.
and leea smell a 2 faces here!

im talking about the PnP. I myself am a great PnP artist (sadly you will only know that if you play on gamma) and i always give my Opinion on PnPs.

DeletedUser

Mutzzy, why do you post if it's not constructive or relevant? you conquered someone who left the world, kudos to you. But unless you have something to say about the TriLambda ~ LOO conflict please refrain from commenting.

Thankyou for your comments Metalcore, it was my first PnP, and it was done with the help of Z.

DeletedUser

Sapp why not put my name on it :(

I helped i'n destroying troops and support

Waaaaaaa

DeletedUser

Apologies.

Okay Everyone! The second report is Huicho's!

DeletedUser

Hahaha that is hurtful I am gutted

Its ok you don't have to

One more
Comment... I AM BLACK last time I checked I wasn't haha I feel cool

DeletedUser

Urkel is the epiphany of cool.

UPDATE: so LOO has retaliated...i have two attacks from 20 hours away, and i just got bolted.
I have had 4 successful attacks on my farm/next-door nieghbour. I've decided he will be my first colonisation.

DeletedUser

Thanks, i sometimes get words mixed up.

I would like to thank LOO for giving me a new award though; unrelenting fighter.

DeletedUser

Just so we're clear, I did most the work, but had to rely on Sapp to get pictures since my internet blew for some reason I don't know. :D

It was my first time using GIMP, my PnPs will get better as I get better with GIMP :)

DeletedUser

Who uploaded kos you had no net? who picked the pictures and was awfully ipcky about wording?

Yeeeeeeah. Wait...is that something to be proud of?

DeletedUser

This thread was made on my behalf, why has my name not been mentioned?? I am flustered...

DeletedUser

Are you the leader of the LOO Raurio? Here i thought it was Scull35..and a girl...

We made fun of the leader, if that's you then you are mentioned.

DeletedUser

GL to all the parties involved, may your BP's flow as water down a mountain and may your enemies regret the day they started playing this world.

DeletedUser

I'm keeping this to topic, so i won't talk about the number of posts made or the advent calender presents.

No more attacks from LOO :( I was looking forward to waking up and starting another VP. Anyways, i'm attacking their member on my island AGAIN