Pacts

DeletedUser

64259890.png

Really?
REALLY?!

Ally whoring already?

DeletedUser

standard amount of pacts i say, my alliance has 8 already :)

DeletedUser

we like to shorten it to

The Spartan Supreme Senate Of Elysium 2

DeletedUser

there wasnt really that much discussion to be had over this thread but....

OMG thats a stupid amount of pacts to have. them guys crazy

DeletedUser

The amount of leaders asking for pacts are unbelievable.

All without mail get automatically rejected, because they are insanely bad noobs. Be honest, not talking to them but having them in your pact list... Really?!

Those with mail get scrutinized and get humiliated before I reject them. It is a fun life.

I declare these noob alliances with too many pacts "Diplohoes"

This is just stupid.

DeletedUser10081

I started BLACK fleet in Lambda because a few people from the alliance in eta wanted to have the alliance there as well.

Well the next day when i log in a have about 10 small alliances all wanting to have a pact with us and they didnt even bother sending us a mail on why we should have a pact.

Out of them all i only accepted one because a few hours later i got a pretty long mail from the alliancs leader saying how a pact between us would benift us both

DeletedUser

I know what u guys are saying I got like 5 pact request from the same alliance within an hour =/

DeletedUser10081

theres one alliance(i wont mention names) that keeps on sending me pact requests after i decline them

DeletedUser6983

same for me and tbro. the smae allliance 5x today. OMG. just stop it. LOL

DeletedUser

I started BLACK fleet in Lambda because a few people from the alliance in eta wanted to have the alliance there as well.

Well the next day when i log in a have about 10 small alliances all wanting to have a pact with us and they didnt even bother sending us a mail on why we should have a pact.

Out of them all i only accepted one because a few hours later i got a pretty long mail from the alliancs leader saying how a pact between us would benift us both

Slight bit easy accepting, no? Allies should be developed over weeks and/or months. The best alliances do that and they work together as one.

Hmph, that would be why I'm not accepting anyone who wants to go in straight away. Anyone who sends me a mail as well, I prefer you... well done you did one step right, but I'll end up taking the mick out of you as there is no chance I'm going to Diplohoe with you.

Ok, one for you to check out is: The Titan Warloads. They have... *cough* 20 pacts!!! Thats stupid!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10081

Slight bit easy accepting, no? Allies should be developed over weeks and/or months. The best alliances do that and they work together as one.

Hmph, that would be why I'm not accepting anyone who wants to go in straight away. Anyone who sends me a mail as well, I prefer you... well done you did one step right, but I'll end up taking the mick out of you as there is no chance I'm going to Diplohoe with you.

Ok, one for you to check out is: The Titan Warloads. They have... *cough* 20 pacts!!! Thats stupid!

the Titan Warloads was one of the alliances that sent us a pact request.:supermad:

DeletedUser

Well I for one find that annoying and aggravating... We at Penguinz have received around 20 pact requests so far... My diplomacy policy is:
"If you pact us, we war you"

DeletedUser

Well from the screenshot i see two sim citiers i know of (won't mention their names), and yes we the marines receive about 10 pact requests per day without a msg.

Very annoying to see your inbox full of requests every time you wake up and log on.