Pacts

DeletedUser

So, it's been pretty boring here lately. Let's talk about the pacts in Thebes.

Just noticed that LS is pacted with SOD - I guess that's one way to take over an ocean.
They also seem to have a NAP with LOD and A Team.

Good for you guys, as long as you are having fun.

DeletedUser34939

Aye, we made a pact with an alliance in the ocean nextdoor.

It'd prolly be more fun if we pacted half the alliances in our actual ocean and then bragged about taking cities from an MRA though.

DeletedUser25249

Well this will be the last time i play a low alliance cap server, i was expecting a very competitive server with 4 or 5 alliances fighting for an ocean...

DeletedUser34939

Well this will be the last time i play a low alliance cap server, i was expecting a very competitive server with 4 or 5 alliances fighting for an ocean...

as were we, hence why we didn't pact anyone in our ocean.

DeletedUser

Yeahhh... sure it had nothing to do with the fact you started in the most uncontested ocean in the core that hasn't had a single alliance in the top 12 or even worth mentioning besides yourselves ;)

DeletedUser

hmm, does it sound like DT is whining about alliances having pacts? Even though they have been pacted with Boom from the beginning, and even have an academy in malediction.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I thought that little Ateam city in the middle of 044 was a bit strange.
I'm wondering where the war mongol-ing, LS went, the ones begging for a fight?

DeletedUser

Aye, we made a pact with an alliance in the ocean nextdoor.

It'd prolly be more fun if we pacted half the alliances in our actual ocean and then bragged about taking cities from an MRA though.
Nice attempt at sarcastic comeback, but no, it's invalid. Your ocean was full of noobs, that's why your ABP got swollen just like your ego.
I was wondering why you never actually fought anyone. Now it's clear why. Pacts and Naps with anyone who is threatening.
I feel bad for people who moved across oceans to be in LS, they must be bored. You can move to DT instead. We are fighting everybody (except for Male and Boom - gotta please the trolls).
Yep, low cap is garbage. All the hype about elite premades turned out to be a myth.

hmm, does it sound like DT is whining about alliances having pacts? Even though they have been pacted with Boom from the beginning, and even have an academy in malediction.

I was gonna type it out in the beginning of my post so trolls like you would have nothing to say, but chose not to hahaha

DeletedUser34939

When we started everyone was saying they were joining Northwest. I suggested we would do the opposite in the preworld thread and someone de-repped me for being chicken, so we went NW, then all of you pansies backed out and went the opposite direction.

We made a pact with 1 alliance in a different ocean from us with the largest alliance on the server between us. Then we killed that alliance and now we share a border with them.

Your life is invalid Tyrone, now that you've handed your account to ammonjerro. I can only assume that's what happened because your arguments make about as much sense as his.

DeletedUser

What was the purpose of starting this thread tyrone? You titled it pacts but you obviously directed the attention to LS.

So are you bitter about something or do you just want to troll on these forums? Cause it seems like you're bitter. What you mad about bro?

DeletedUser

When we started everyone was saying they were joining Northwest. I suggested we would do the opposite in the preworld thread and someone de-repped me for being chicken, so we went NW, then all of you pansies backed out and went the opposite direction.

I dunno what are u talking about, I joined random and was on the rim for a while.

We made a pact with 1 alliance in a different ocean from us with the largest alliance on the server between us. Then we killed that alliance and now we share a border with them.

So you didn't just steal top players from Butter, you made a pact to fight them? What about all the NAPs then? Are they also remnants of that great epic battle you had with butter?

Your life is invalid Tyrone, now that you've handed your account to ammonjerro. I can only assume that's what happened because your arguments make about as much sense as his.
What? Which arguments don't make sense?

What was the purpose of starting this thread tyrone? You titled it pacts but you obviously directed the attention to LS.

So are you bitter about something or do you just want to troll on these forums? Cause it seems like you're bitter. What you mad about bro?

Like I said in the first post, nobody else was talking about nothing, so I made this thread. LS is #1 on the server, so naturally you should go first. If you wanna discuss other pacts, go right ahead. Cause it seems like you're butter. See what I did there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like I said in the first post, nobody else was talking about nothing, so I made this thread. LS is #1 on the server, so naturally you should go first. If you wanna discuss other pacts, go right ahead. Cause it seems like you're butter. See what I did there?

Alright if you say so man. No need to get aggressive and all just curious as to what is ticking you off. Anyways see you in game.

DeletedUser

After hearing BB talk about how there is no one the server that would be a good match for them, I hope that LS has a good reason to not enter the ring.

DeletedUser22343

Ya there wasn't really a good match for DT as well.. hence why were fighting the entire sever, or at least anyone worth noting

DeletedUser34939

So you didn't just steal top players from Butter, you made a pact to fight them? What about all the NAPs then? Are they also remnants of that great epic battle you had with butter?

No, we were pacted with SoD from more or less the end of week 2 of the server, we just didn't bother to point that out to butter when they decided to attack them. So pacting to take on butter... no. Butter made the mistake of attacking the one alliance we did have a pact with.

Re read the preworld thread and alliance threads, everyone was talking northwest and then went another direction. We went NW expecting to be in the thick of the action, not in the middle of a weak ocean.

For an alliance that's at war with the whole server your BP sure doesn't show it.

DeletedUser34939

let me ammend that to "your alliances BP sure doesn't show it"

DeletedUser

Are you sure? 5th on the server, #1 defender.

Sorry don't want to butt in your arguments but I seriously think mojo has a point ( at least in terms of DT's BP ) because when you look at Alliance ABP

1 Lacking Sanity 978378
2 Depraved Tendencies 566144
3 League of Doom 464383
4 HaVoC 459885
5 Syndicate Of Destruction 380730

The race for #1 ABP is not even a race and is won by LS by a blowout. Even if you multiply the 3rd place alliance ABP by 2 they will not take 1st place.

For DBP on the other hand the difference is incredibly close and could be swayed on a day to day basis.

1 Depraved Tendencies 242344
2 BOOM 242173
3 Ruthless Angels 241669
4 Phoenixx 220422
5 Lacking Sanity 217402

So yeah just wanted to point that out.

Anyways carry on. :D

DeletedUser

speaking of a player that pretty much moved oceans to join, i am one.

never before have i been in an alliance that will literally throw every LS they have trying to break a seige.

its mental teamwork, im gladto be here, plus i feel safe and can sim away and not worry about being attacked because of all our naps