Milestones Paros

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In the miscellaneous individual milestones, we can also have:

First person to earn 5 Attacker of the day awards.
First person to earn 10 Attacker of the day awards.
First person to earn 5 Defender of the day awards.
I won't do five but I will do that

DeletedUser

Average Points
(Must have at least 20 members)

500 Points:1st Never Walk Alone,2nd Venom 2.0,3rd Legion of Gauls
1k Points: 1st never Walk Alone

DeletedUser

1 Never Walk Alone 88194 88 1002
2 Legions of Gaul 86055 90 956
3 Reapers Of Death 79320 83 956
4 Venom 2.0 70019 70 1000
i guess venom is 2nd to 1k average

DeletedUser

can we say Legions of Gaul are the first MRA simply because it says this on their profile

Recruitment is Very Limited. The players has to meet the following requirements:

- Player must be located in O54 , O55
- Player must be active on our forum

not very limited considering they have 91 members :p

EDIT: just saw Never Walk Alone have an academy, looks like they are the first MRA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can we say Legions of Gaul are the first MRA simply because it says this on their profile

not very limited considering they have 91 members :p

EDIT: just saw Never Walk Alone have an academy, looks like they are the first MRA

It's just your opinion. We almost reached the maximum of players in our alliance, 99 and I receive a lot of messages of joining this morning from active players. We decided to build an academy because there are some strategic advantages for us in this move ;)

You can't judge an alliance if you're not in it so better keep your ideas if you have not good arguments.

P.S: I am from another country, from another server and I can build an alliance without send messages ;) . You don;t know me enough to take conclusions.

DeletedUser11965

It's just your opinion. We almost reached the maximum of players in our alliance, 99 and I receive a lot of messages of joining this morning from active players. We decided to build an academy because there are some strategic advantages for us in this move ;)

You can't judge an alliance if you're not in it so better keep your ideas if you have not good arguments.

P.S: I am from another country, from another server and I can build an alliance without send messages ;) . You don;t know me enough to take conclusions.

people want to join because they know they need a place to hide from the awesomeness in 45 when we invade

DeletedUser39036

I'm going to troll on Pushty by doing his job for him :D
Please stick to discussing milestones guys :D

DeletedUser38652

Can I join your alliance?

DeletedUser33512

Tyson, are you a Liverpool fan? Either that, or you're a huge Carousel fan.

I thought the whole point of these forums were to judge alliances you weren't in. Or am I wrong? :D

DeletedUser

Tyson, are you a Liverpool fan? Either that, or you're a huge Carousel fan.

I thought the whole point of these forums were to judge alliances you weren't in. Or am I wrong? :D

How could you know that my alliance is a MRA ? I need some arguments. Did you or anybody received any message from me to join? I don't remember to send messages to anyone who is not in my alliance. I would like to know some arguments.

DeletedUser38652

How could you know that my alliance is a MRA ? I need some arguments. Did you or anybody received any message from me to join? I don't remember to send messages to anyone who is not in my alliance. I would like to know some arguments.

So can I join?

DeletedUser33512

Well, I never said anything about you being an MRA, merely that people can choose to call you that here if they want.

Personally, you look like an MRA with that academy. And Tyson, you don't even try to disguise the link with a different alliance name and a pact, like so many others have done. So we're left with Never Walk Alone II. *yawn*

Thankfully I never received a message from you. Though, MRA's don't usually roll that way. They usually just mass invite. :D :D

DeletedUser

seriously dudes :D

there's a thread call Do I see an MRA! which would probably be a better place to continue the festivities, otherwise it's going to be difficult to find any milestones in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.