Not a Bug Pathetic

DeletedUser

before developing gameplay why not get the present gameplay working correctly FIRST!?
last two days in particular i am constantly having to refresh pages due to perpetual egg timer, freezing pages etc
it seems if you do maintenance to city/cities on one island then switch to do maintenance on another city/cities on another island = severe lag/freeze out, hence the refresh getting used every time.
it RUINS gameplay & explains why there is a high drop out with players going idle(ghosting eventually).
I just want to be able to maintain the cities on different islands without having to refresh every time i switch island views to do so.
here is a thought MORE ROBUST SERVERS!!!!!

will drop out myself shortly because i can't tolerate this much longer,
if i can't maintain the cities i have without SVERE LAG/FREEZING i am being disadvantaged
farm request for 5 mins may as well be 20 mins since i lose the time waiting for action to accept(perpetual egg timer/frozen page etc etc
and switching to another island view to do maintenance on city/cities elsewhere should not, NOT require REFRESH CONSTANTLY :supermad:

DeletedUser44027

Uh... Thanks for the rage quit. Seriously, though, submit a ticket. And maybe take a chill pill, or a muzzle :p

DeletedUser38224

We're not the pathetic ones since this is a user-end issue(I'm not experiencing this).

Seriously dude, clear your cache, cookies, and send in a support ticket.

it RUINS gameplay & explains why there is a high drop out with players going idle(ghosting eventually).
I just want to be able to maintain the cities on different islands without having to refresh every time i switch island views to do so.
here is a thought MORE ROBUST SERVERS!!!!!

Maybe if you want inno to be able to afford better servers, you could buy some gold instead of sitting on some of their computing power being a useless freeloader. These things cost real money, Innogames don't for some reason have no company expenses. You have to remember, their source of income to keep the game running is the gold we buy.

DeletedUser

Sorry you are experiencing the issues you described. Without knowing much about the details of your gaming experience I can only assume what could be the problem. Have you tried clearing your cache and disabling any 3rd party scripts that you may have installed? Also please update your current internet browser as well as switching to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox if you are not using these already. Ultimately, I would recommend you open a ticket here so that we may look into your issues thoroughly.

DeletedUser

whenever a resource delivery arrives, or a new quest on island pops up, it seems to freeze up,perpetual egg timer is SATAN.

DeletedUser5819

Sounds like you need a better computer or a better internet connection.
Or you are using IE 0;-)

DeletedUser

Despite his rant the OP has a point. The game is much less stable than it was and the constant need to refresh or allow for the many bugs (I will provide screenshots of what I'm talking about if required, I've been compiling a library of images of bugs) really is becoming a drag.

I hope saying this doesn't annoy too many fanboys, I buy gold so that means I have a voice, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is based on the internet.

I have this problem every once in a while, nothing to be worried about though. I use firefox, and used to use chrome. I have a 60meg router free because our internet is so poor in our area. So I experience both fantastic internet and crappy internet.

It's the user's end mate, sorry

DeletedUser38224

Despite his rant the OP has a point. The game is much less stable than it was and the constant need to refresh or allow for the many bugs (I will provide screenshots of what I'm talking about if required, I've been compiling a library of images of bugs) really is becoming a drag.

I hope saying this doesn't annoy too many fanboys, I buy gold so that means I have a voice, right?

I'm not really sure what your problem is if you're using a good browser, I'm on an old version of google chrome on a piece of Laptop that tbh is just bad.

Maybe you just have more cities than I do or something.

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure what your problem is if you're using a good browser, I'm on an old version of google chrome on a piece of Laptop that tbh is just bad.

Maybe you just have more cities than I do or something.

Maybe I'm just unlucky even tho I have a decent cable connection. Latest browsers, a fast machine. I don't have the same problems with any other game I play or software I run as I do with grepolis, not one. None costs me money because of bugs or a user-unfriendly UI.

And perhaps more importantly than a few quid, certainly for me at this point, none are as time consuming to do the mundane. The latest revamp of the UI (and underlying code) improved what exactly? All it has done is introduced a range of new bugs that means I can't rely on the fact that the info presented to me is accurate and often enough to be a pita - it isn't.

I think 3 years palying is long enough to form an opinion on this. I'm not someone who's picked up the game for a few weeks and is having a foot stamper coz I'm having a couple of problems. This is becoming a serious detriment to the game for me. It's making it too much effort to play. As games/software matures, it should become easier to use and more reliable. That isn't happening here.