PB PnP

DeletedUser

How on earth could I be trolling you if I was responding to someone else's post? Just because troll is a fun word to say doesn't mean you should go and overuse it.

Ah, yes a misunderstanding of what a troll is. I must have missed that :p

DeletedUser

1) this is not a pnp thread... take the hint from the pnp mastah :p

2) other than the first post the rest is petty complaining and mud slinging from players because they can.

Ok here is a lesson for what a pnp is.

a pnp is called politics and propaganda. What your doing is turning the readers to your side of the argument.

the argument can be something like... this alliance sucks.. or this player is a bad leader.. or something like that.

doing something like my alliance is better because we are going to kick butt is not pnp at all but just plain old advertising and should be placed in the alliance tab for that world.

A pnp is for the world that its put in for in the forum sections. Since a world hasnt started up yet there cannot be a pnp as there are no arguments to debate or place forth to prove that your better or someone else is worse in any way. Thats just hot air escaping rather than a pointed piece of intellectual jargon.

as such I would say that this pnp failed just as much as the other pnp created. Though this is all my personal opinion.

DeletedUser8969

meh, you folks are too hard on them. it gives them something to do to before the world comes out. then on the other hand slagging on them give you something to do before the world comes out too.

to me it's a win-win situation for both of the aforementioned groups. don't let me get in your way. get on with it.:cool:

DeletedUser

Hi there guys, this is my first PnP ever so bear with me on this one... Also i apologise in advance if you think it is terrible. :S

If your the same person i remember from theta this is not your first PnP

DeletedUser

I didn't do any PnPs in Theta... At least, not that i know of. :/

And Pyth, i am in yours. :) Don't worry, i haven't stollen it from you just yet. :p