Peace Between OoO and JW

DeletedUser

hheheh then how the heck did this war start? Why even bother fighting? I was going to turn to my fox news reporter, ank, but the last article he did on dudddddddforce was weak.

then why dont you become one?? i am sure that you are wayyyyyy better and your reports will be strong and entertaining.

DeletedUser

Some OoO players should hear how JW speaks of them and their leaders, I still got messages/screenshots. Peace? A dream, its not like they actually want you guys are friends, just that it was convenient for the TBE war.

DeletedUser

Skallagrim=Grepogod

Some OoO players should hear how JW speaks of them and their leaders, I still got messages/screenshots. Peace? A dream, its not like they actually want you guys are friends, just that it was convenient for the TBE war.

Lets see Skallgrim is GrepoGod.Grepogod is attacking Jaguar Warriors.
Need I say more.:cool:

:pro:Remember fellows it takes a while for the word to get out to all the members in both alliances of the ceasefire.

DeletedUser

:pro:Remember fellows it takes a while for the word to get out to all the members in both alliances of the ceasefire.

Tis true... And there will also be some players that will try everything in their power to screw things up... Most of those players HATE me!!!

DeletedUser

I'm not attacking JW, except for city we took from Luisgo, but mainly my war is with JFL. :p

Edit: Who could hate QnD? :D

DeletedUser

ME, I am trying to overthrow him and his tyranny of the Taint-Punch. Soon I will be the founder of the most powerful punch known to man.

DeletedUser

yes, AX has been attacking luisgo.. even after they took city from him..

DeletedUser9465

Nothing surprising here. The Jaguars are JFL's allies against Alliance X so attacking them is only natural.

DeletedUser

so you are declaring war against them??

OMG where have you been.?

Alliance X have been at war with JW for some time now...

To who ever posted, I can do Poems in my sleep. 10 mins is nothing trying doing 1000 words in like an hour... I have an A* in Poetry Need I say more.....

I can easy do one for Nicko Dog.. :p

DeletedUser

OMG where have you been.?

Alliance X have been at war with JW for some time now...

To who ever posted, I can do Poems in my sleep. 10 mins is nothing trying doing 1000 words in like an hour... I have an A* in Poetry Need I say more.....

I can easy do one for Nicko Dog.. :p

buddy, as far as i know, the nameless was in war with AX but the thing is they didnot verymuch had any territorial borders with AX meaning that i dont think AX had attacked JW much. so you can call it a very recent war which has not been officially declared. because bolting and quaking each others doesnot count as attacks. i might be wrong though.

DeletedUser

I'm not attacking JW, except for city we took from Luisgo, but mainly my war is with JFL. :p

Edit: Who could hate QnD? :D

attacking JW is fun Right GP??? its a rush crushing a level 0 wall with 1000 sword men with 500 hoplites

DeletedUser9465

buddy, as far as i know, the nameless was in war with AX but the thing is they didnot verymuch had any territorial borders with AX meaning that i dont think AX had attacked JW much. so you can call it a very recent war which has not been officially declared. because bolting and quaking each others doesnot count as attacks. i might be wrong though.

This war is old ank. At least 4 months old. It was a rather weird war until recently, but lately it become a bit more real.

DeletedUser

This war is old ank. At least 4 months old. It was a rather weird war until recently, but lately it become a bit more real.

that is what i was saying.. its like you all were ready and prepared to war and it seemed to be inevitable.. but without any borders and so far cores there were no attacks.. so one can call it a recent war.