peace time attacks

DeletedUser

apparently i cannot send any attacks even tho they land after the stated time of 23:00 today. i have a longer distance Cs on the way which needs clearing attacks can you clarify please - is this something to do with clocks changing today?? sorry if this has to be formatted but i just about lost patience with the whole thing..attack should of landed 23:31..GMt.

Richard

Strategos
Rather frustratingly, the peace time ends at 00:0 rather than 23:00. This is, as you said, due to the time change. Technically, peace lasts the correct number of hours, but because the clocks moved forward, we've lost an hour.

Sorry about that, the tools weren't overly clear this would occur when setting it up.

Richard

DeletedUser37468

Our team is running Berlin time and we guessed the issue was the DST changes...so effectively our team cannot land attacks til after 0100

This possibly why having an Easter peacetime might not be a good idea cos it has a few hurdles sometimes, Easter is the one public holiday that moves in the calendar so clashes and confuzzlings can easily occur

DeletedUser

just another disappointment in the recent grep saga of ineptitude. again no mods fault but it does show what a shambles this peacetime was, voted in at the last minute and given such forethought as a last minute plan..announcement made on peacetime end which was inaccurate and not corrected by announcement when the problem became apparent..add this to the disappearing/reappearing myth sage, the fact that Grep in games can't stop blatant rule bending and loopholing but will ban players for a third party message report from a ghosted player and i would say there is an awful lot of rethinking to be done at Inno. I personally think Mods should have FT professional . paid jobs especially for the hours they put in, community mangers should have better access to change the in game when mistakes occur -and better access and communication of announcements...player pay money and deserve accurate info..but most of all this is another consequence of grepo/inno ramshackedly casting a vote way too late with obviously zero prep - something a 200 million dollar a year business can't be doing.