Peaceful?Maelstrom AHHH

DeletedUser

Why is Maelstrom so peaceful, we need to attack or something, otherwise we will always be 4 in points, and 8 in bp. True we're participating in wars, but not doing much. AHHHHH:pro:, it is a war game.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure you have put this is the right place mate, I think this could be one for you alliance forum?

DeletedUser

lol, well when 3 top alliances that surround each other all make peace, it can be a pretty boring world. But, thats what you guys wanted. It's never boring where I am :D

DeletedUser

lol, well when 3 top alliances that surround each other all make peace, it can be a pretty boring world. But, thats what you guys wanted. It's never boring where I am :D

True, but I didn't want that. I am :supermad: WE are at war with D3th and Toxic Virus, but we're nowhere near Toxic Virus, and if we're to get stronger, we need to defeat something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well considering you were so polite when you greeted me will I was away while my girlfriend had her baby. took all 4 of my cities, why thank you..... :(

DeletedUser

Perhaps you need to learn how to use the map TU have allies on our western front only. All other sides are open and free :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps you need to learn how to use the map TU have allies on our western front only. All other sides are open and free :)

I know, I guess I shouldn't have gotten upset. I can be a baby sometimes:p