Peacetime fun

DeletedUser

This is the second time innogames has had the enjoyment of ruining 100's of people's conquests. So this is a message to all the mods that gave up bad information ontill it was to late the first time. Instructions. 1. Go to skype.
2 type in (finger) and then 3. Go burn in the deepest pits of nibbleheim.

Now for all the idiots that brought the idea of a "peacetime". Since when is their peace in a world of war? For something so pathetic as christmass and new year? These are nothing but pathetic events to make un-wise little fools believe and waste money. It is not my new year but why must I have peacetime if I don't believe in that little ^T%&*$&^($^$*(^(*^$(*^($*^%(*^%*^(%*^(*%^(%(*^%(*^(*%R^(*%(*^% U call new year.

For all the ones that has brought us Peace time #2 please follow the instructions above and I hope that fireworks explodes in your hand."

Regards,

The Almighty God

DeletedUser

Look another SF member spouting off random stuff because (s)he's an ignorant fool.

"Since when is their peace in a world of war? For something so pathetic as christmass and new year?"

I hope you're kidding, because otherwise you need a history lesson (among other lessons). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_truce.

Better luck next time with the troll, Maratto (Tbro5)

DeletedUser

Don't be a scrooge! It's not really the end of the world.. and really I made sure I took my city the day before I really don't get why you couldn't :p Not one person in bullseye had an issue with missing out on a conquest!

Also the mods don't decide on peacetime and they had the same information as you all got. No need to blame the mods for everything cos 99% of the time it's not them :p